Kijiji Finds

$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...up/1388449670?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#potential
$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-car...re/1375294066?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

even at 500$ its a headache that its just worth scrap
Yep because it's likely the fuel pump is shot and you need to drop the tank to change it thus opening a can of worms with rotted out fuel lines like all GMs have... Then sell it for what? 1500$ and deal with low Ballers on the net. It gets better though, those two photos are two different cars and neither resembles Hudson lol

Yep because it's likely the fuel pump is shot and you need to drop the tank to change it thus opening a can of worms with rotted out fuel lines like all GMs have... Then sell it for what? 1500$ and deal with low Ballers on the net. It gets better though, those two photos are two different cars and neither resembles Hudson lol

Holy shit you're absolutely correct. Wow WTF?

You wouldn't even get 500$ for weight. Probably sitting on grass since 2006. Poubelle

Holy shit you're absolutely correct. Wow WTF?
Yea lots of BS on Kijiji lately or maybe the guy selling it just hasn't heard of a smart phone. After having been burned a couple times driving out to the sticks to look at cars I've become really good at looking at photos and reverse searching. I also reverse to drive more than 40-50km from Montreal

Yes there are "deals" to be had for cars that need work. I got my Astra for cheap because the clutch was shot.. granted it's not the cleanest example around but I always check for another

Prob 300$ at Kenny if you can limp it to them ...

In other words waste of time on a gm malaise mobile.

My buddy has been burnt twice going for older vehicules. Once to ste hyacynthe and once to gatineau for a jeep. Pictures were when they bought.. In 2003 since 2007 sitting on their lawn. The door fell off when he opened it.

Back