Kijiji Finds

Second time I've seen this truck for sale... Love it!

That driveshaft angle tho

$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1380039781

Love that prerunner style. I would love to build a winter beater prerunner one day. 2wd jacked studded tires simple cab short box.

avec un peux d'elbow grease c'est potable et intéressant
Je prendrais le 57 Chevy rouge en dessous de la tarpe
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/WvQAAOSw8W1beWVp/$_59.JPG

Je connait la garage ou les photos sont pris. Il y a 3-4 collectionaires la. Thing is if the fenders are then odds are so are the rockers, then maybe floorpan. It has issues it was parked for a while with I think a transmission issue. Also the guy selling it is trying to flip it for the owner and make a couple bucks.

Je connait la garage ou les photos sont pris. Il y a 3-4 collectionaires la. Thing is if the fenders are then odds are so are the rockers, then maybe floorpan. It has issues it was parked for a while with I think a transmission issue. Also the guy selling it is trying to flip it for the owner and make a couple bucks.

With the SCT logo = tune....beat on most likely...but I would too so its a gamble, I did gamble quite a few time with mixed result.
That 57 though :)

With the SCT logo = tune....beat on most likely...but I would too so its a gamble, I did gamble quite a few time with mixed result.
That 57 though :)

If the owner of the 57 is who I think he has a couple 57s. Had one in the 18k last year. Has a collection of about 80 of high dollar collectibles.

yavais une chevette monté exactement pareil dans une érabliere a st-jean-port-joli ya presque 20 ans. bonus elle avait une sleigh en arriere avec la tub pour ramasser l'eau. capoté raide.

Find me another one in this condition. Many have sold for ~$15k USD on BAT with higher mileage. Yes it's pricey, but it's probably the best example in the country.

Find me another one in this condition. Many have sold for ~$15k USD on BAT with higher mileage. Yes it's pricey, but it's probably the best example in the country.

No I get it. It's rare and in excellent condition.

Would you pay 25k for it though?

Example: (everyone knows) I have a 20yr old Sidekick in similar condition as the Tacoma you posted. When I talk of selling it my friends and my wife claim I can get >5000$ for it because it's rare and impossible to find. It's manual, convertible, 4x4 and 4 seats.

I know it's not worth 5000$ but go find another one in similar condition. Does that make it more desireable? I doubt it.

Like in the lowballer thread, whenever I look at something I'm going to sell I ask myself: How much would I pay for it?

Would I pay 5000$ for my Sidekick? No! 3500~4000$ I can see it but 5k$? No.

Back