Kijiji Finds

not sure if serious...

Ok je me trompe peut-etre mais je crois que les vieilles impreza etait disponible fwd. Oui je sais que la voiture est aussi concu pour une configuration awd, comme les passat. Fox et intrepid par contre c'est vraiment un mistere pourquoi ils sont longitudinal.

Ok je me trompe peut-etre mais je crois que les vieilles impreza etait disponible fwd. Oui je sais que la voiture est aussi concu pour une configuration awd, comme les passat. Fox et intrepid par contre c'est vraiment un mistere pourquoi ils sont longitudinal.

It had the same flat 4 layout and gearbox but didnt have the viscous coupling on the gearbox. that area was covered with a plate.

Subaru_engine.001.png

Who remembers the old Saab 900s where the clutch was at the back (belts were at the fire wall) at the engine which was really the front of the car and the transmission/ engine oil pan/ front diff was one or two pieces. The output shaft was chain drive(I think or cogs) to the trans input shaft! I saw someone do a clutch on one in like an hour or two. Couldn't believe how fast it was

af6095e1-c2ea-4375-b73e-3b77249a6f22.JPG

I remember Chrysler LH cars had a chain drive off the transmission to the diff.

I think renault 5 also have the engine backwards, really weird configuration indeed.
Yep they do. Transmission is at the "front" Citroen had a similar arrangement.

That being said I remember growing up on the plateau there were so so many Renault R5s , Renault Alliance.. all in brown, orange , beige ...

The Chrysler LH Platform (intrepid, LHS etc) can trace its roots to the Renault 25 and the Eagle Premier

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Oui, j'ai eu une Impreza 1995 traction 1.8. Vache comme le crisse

The only cool factor is it was in The World is Not Enough and cut in half... Would have been more interesting as a proper coupe. Save your money and buy an E39 M5. I remember dealers were forced to keep a few in stock.

There is or was a place in the UK retrofitting those phones as bluetooth handsets for BMw, Aston, Jaguar. I love the nostalgia factor

Shit pour en avoir conduit une ... ca me donnait le meme feeling qu’une mustang 2000, une vraie guenille lol

Faut aimer le look j’imagine ou le fait qu’elle était assemblée à la main.

Je trouve qu’elle a très mal vieillis

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200412/d2365bfc8c899e472d7cb7b66e110579.jpg

Moi pis Meanteg LOL

On avait même le flip cell BMW

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200412/4053dfea48f27a4f46c6f9e2c5b0554a.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Pourquoi t'es riche?
Je veux être dans la pyramide

The only cool factor is it was in The World is Not Enough and cut in half... Would have been more interesting as a proper coupe. Save your money and buy an E39 M5. I remember dealers were forced to keep a few in stock.

There is or was a place in the UK retrofitting those phones as bluetooth handsets for BMw, Aston, Jaguar. I love the nostalgia factor

Oh oui j’ai vraiment mieux aimer la ride de la M5 E39 que la Z8...

Et le look de la M5 vieillit beaucoup mieux.

Le problème c’est d’en trouver une encore en bon état. Beaucoup ont roulée l’hiver ou sont high km..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Holy crap. I always found this car ugly (especially the rear). The original 507 roadster looked so much better
Yea really. 300k cdn is actually a good price. Well decent. Most are floating around 200k usd so its in the correct range. Values have dropped in the last few years though... I've always found Kijji especially with 438 numbers a strange place to sell cars like that

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Back