Kijiji Finds

For some odd reason, I like this....probably due to my GTX AWD past addiction
Only 3500$
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1475775269

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

Pretty sure the Canadian gov' did pay that much for it, if it's really from the military.
It's old and outdated, and really I don't get why people are paying over 100K$ for this new, when its mostly a 40 yo platform...
Same reason why people go nuts over land rover defenders. Perceived image...However the Geländewagen, even at its age is a pretty serious bit of kit.

Also Canadian Military Gs are all 5 door and aren't that old.

J’avais une 93, voiture américaine car ici elle n’etait plus dispo a cette période. Je l’ai bien aimé pour une vidange

Le père a mon chum avait un dealer VW a Chambly et il lui founissait des chars usagé quand il a commencé a conduire a 16 ans,
mon chum a eu 2-3 Fox et oui ça allait quand même bien pour du bas de gamme , le moteur était nerveux sur se p'tit char.

That 6.6 V8 will cost a mortage in gasoline if they daily drive that though.

It also probably pushes around 160HP/250torques which is hilarious by today's standards.

LG.......

T'achètes pas se gros bateau pour un DD ou pour battre des record sur le drag,
tu prend ça la fds pour aller faire un ride dans le nord avec la bonne femme et bouffer un bon snack la bas,
alors même si ça a 160hp et même si ça te coute 80$ de gaz , tu t'en calisse !!!

That 6.6 V8 will cost a mortage in gasoline if they daily drive that though.

It also probably pushes around 160HP/250torques which is hilarious by today's standards.

It definitely will be a head turner but where will you park it?

A 351m/400 will probably just leave you stranded somewhere. My cousin had a 78 Bill Blass edition with a 460 and a c6. Torque everywhere but no room in the backseat 100% all hood and trunk. Built to last they outweigh a 1/2 ton pickup.

Nope, you should stay 100 miles form old Jaguar...
The last year's of the XJS were the best. People read too much on the internet or have a friend , of a friend of a friend that had a problem. They aren't horrible cars as everyone makes them out to be... Buy a good example and have fun. Buy a poor example and spend. The same for any car

Back