Kijiji Finds

Interesting... "1400 km" FC.

$_27.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/calgary/only-1-400-km/1257254785?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

323 GTX

$_27.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...tx/1269953696?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

teh 1400 km one is pure bullshit

You can see the 0 on the odo is not lining up

He does say that the car was donated to the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology... Maybe part of their training was rolling back the odometer :p

Last edited:
Damn, really tempted by this. Would make a great track toy as I'm selling my current DD due not needing it anymore.

21500$

00b0b_dgX8jQsfHa5_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_6Zbj5ZtXT5D_1200x900.jpg

00S0S_3TVhexcGXFR_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_iLtVlBH5vxk_1200x900.jpg

01212_4E6YoF97tSC_1200x900.jpg

00606_23bWow5uXcP_1200x900.jpg

RARE: 1993 Mazda RX-7 FD3S.

Engine/Drivetrain:
•LS-1 V8 engine swap with T-56 6 speed transmission
•Texas Speed 228R Cams
•LS-6 Stock heads
•FAST 96mm intake & throttle body
•LS-3 Oil Pan
•Electronic water pump
•Brand NEW Mishimoto radiator/fan set up ($700)
•Aftermarket upgraded fuel rails
•New/used rear differential
•Have owned the car for almost 3 years and has only had 2 oil changes
•HVAC delete/wire tuck (engine bay is stripped)
•Custom exhaust piping

Exterior:
•SSR Professor SP1 18" staggered wheels, freshly painted gloss/matte black (9" front/10" rear)
•BFGOODRICH pro-comp2 tires (fronts are brand new, rears are worn about 60% due to cambering)
•R-Magic retro-fit headlights
•FEED side splitters
•FEED rear diffuser
•Shine Auto Carbon low-rise spoiler
•Stance GR coilovers
•Brand NEW fuel pump and updated
•APR carbon GT mirrors

Interior:
•HVAC controls delete
•Roll bar welded to frame of vehicle
•Battery relocate behind driver seat
•AEM Wideband aftermarket gauge
•Aftermarket water temp gauge

Pros:
•Mechanically car runs like a dream, have never had any issues internally besides blowing the rear end out the first day I purchased the car back in 2014. Since then have replaced with a new/used RX7 rear differential
•To my knowledge a majority of the factory accessories still work: power windows, power sunroof, power mirrors, turn signals, running lights, etc.
•Super rare car especially having no rust and no imperfections in any panel
•Lightweight and guaranteed fun drive every time

Cons:
•Car is 24 years old so it's showing its age with some electrical issues
•To my knowledge this is a list of things that have been intermittently not working correctly: factory gauges do not all function, true mileage of vehicle is unknown, and factory radio has a short somewhere
•I have personally took the time to have the car re-wired little by little just so I was more familiar with what went where due to me not originally doing the motor swap
•Factory driver seat needs re-upholstered
•Power steering does not work, have installed a brand new PS pump which did not fix issue. Believe it needs a new steering rack

Final Statement:
•I honestly have loved this car from the moment I have laid eyes on it and never thought I would consider selling. That said, I am not desperate to sell and won't return any messages in regards to low ball/bogus offers. These cars in general are becoming more and more authentic as time goes on and will need the proper attention. As I've stated before the car is 24 years old and I was not the owner who did the swap so it was my goal as the current owner to rip out/replace/re-locate any and all wiring so I was familiar with everything on the car. I have made a good dent in that goal but in its current state I believe it still needs more electrical attention. Please text me of any other questions about the car. 618-604-973three

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/6153557025.html

Sweet midget strippers....

Back