Temps drag MR 2015!!

The car is on a crippled tune I am running out a fuel so it's shifting at 6500 RPM and ending the 1/4 mile in 5th gear. If I was running my regualr tune the car would of run 9.64 @143.

Great time mustangmike,once your fuel system delivers and with your other tune,running 9's with a stick is moving,no doubts!
How much does the car weigh,and is it still a street car?
Regardless,she moves,great job!

@mustang loco the car is full street AC working and no weight reduction. I take the car to work at least 3 times a week from Terrebonne to Downtown Montreal runs great. It's 3460 like all stock mustangs and I weight 220 lbs. The fuel system arrives tomorrow :p I will be a napierville Saturday again.

Great stuff mustangmike, ..ok gotcha on the auto trans, got me wondering when you mentionned shifting to 5th due to your revs @ 6500 !
If I could ,I would of went up saturday to see it in action.
Let us know how it goes with the fuel upgrade!

I'm not going to put the fuel system in right away it will be a winter project. I will just play with the 2 step to rev it a bit higher and remove the air filter.

@mustang loco the car is full street AC working and no weight reduction. I take the car to work at least 3 times a week from Terrebonne to Downtown Montreal runs great. It's 3460 like all stock mustangs and I weight 220 lbs. The fuel system arrives tomorrow :p I will be a napierville Saturday again.

Je t'ai vu a napi wow mechant bolide! Jpense aussi qu'on s'est deja pogner sur la 640 un soir contre mon corvette c5 rouge.

Back