Why EV and Logik aren't on MR anymore

Never met Logik but he is the only person that succeeded to genuinely upset me in my 14 years of online communities experience, during his MR beginnings. As time went by he changed and was cool. EV and Polak, good guys IRL and while at times their trolling went overboard, they were still a hoot on the forum.

Ev and polak seem like cool dudes to have a beer irl with. As for logik i seriously think he has borderline retardation issues with the posts he would do.

What's up MR, someone told me about this post, will respond candidly.

When I started lurking MR I was a teenager, between then and now a lot has changed. Here are a few reasons why I personally don't post anymore.

1) Not really into the car scene anymore. "Scene" cars have cost me so much goddamn money over the years it's crazy, thats okay when you live at your parents but I have real life shit to pay now and a fast car isn't worth it for me.

I don't speed or break laws anymore. I chill around in my Jeep driving the speed limit with my top down and doors off listening to good music. I don't get mad on the roads, I don't rage at people.

I work a job where I'm not really allowed to get tickets, as it could jeopardize my employment so that's another reason the car scene isn't for me anymore.

2- I used to really like arguing with people. That was the entire point of the site for me, people would get so mad over everything I posted it was hilarious.

Now, arguing with people on the internet is a perte de temps totale. Ca ne donne rien. Is the best way I can decribe it.

I spend my days arguing with BS/pas de classe/confused people the last thing I want to do with my own time is keep arguing.

3- The time I spent on MR I now use doing productive things, or if not productive then hanging with people in real life and developing friendships.

As humans we're only here for 100 years, when I look back I won't remember the times I argued with Meanteg. The point of life is to develop real memories which you can't do from behind a computer.

I knew EV as Epic Velocity back in the days, great MR member. MR gets revived when old school members come back

I heard that Logic was caught peeing in a Longueuil park and has been avoiding the internet ever since...

j'ai pris un break de 1 an de MR et quand je suis revenu frenk était banned (pour vraisemblablement être remplacé par Brust).

Qu'es ce qui est arrivé

What's up MR, someone told me about this post, will respond candidly.

When I started lurking MR I was a teenager, between then and now a lot has changed. Here are a few reasons why I personally don't post anymore.

1) Not really into the car scene anymore. "Scene" cars have cost me so much goddamn money over the years it's crazy, thats okay when you live at your parents but I have real life shit to pay now and a fast car isn't worth it for me.

I don't speed or break laws anymore. I chill around in my Jeep driving the speed limit with my top down and doors off listening to good music. I don't get mad on the roads, I don't rage at people.

I work a job where I'm not really allowed to get tickets, as it could jeopardize my employment so that's another reason the car scene isn't for me anymore.

2- I used to really like arguing with people. That was the entire point of the site for me, people would get so mad over everything I posted it was hilarious.

Now, arguing with people on the internet is a perte de temps totale. Ca ne donne rien. Is the best way I can decribe it.

I spend my days arguing with BS/pas de classe/confused people the last thing I want to do with my own time is keep arguing.

3- The time I spent on MR I now use doing productive things, or if not productive then hanging with people in real life and developing friendships.

As humans we're only here for 100 years, when I look back I won't remember the times I argued with Meanteg. The point of life is to develop real memories which you can't do from behind a computer.

Welcome in real life

20 000msg que tu as posté durant ta période adolescente. Je peux comprendre que tu découvres la vie maintenant après avoir rester 24/24 en arrière d'un ordi.. wow

Back