Lapping mecaglisse

tsx101

Hey guys, I see a lot of posts talking about lapping at st-eustache, ICar, Circuit mt-tremblant, and occasionally Sanair, but mecaglisse.
Why is that?
I was thinking about giving it a try. I've only been to Sanair before but mecaglisse seems like it has a more interesting track layout.

Mecaglisse is not popular because our racekor cant reach top speeds and it has to many of those features that forces you to turn the stearing wheel left and right.

Mecaglisse is the "good to start" track. I'm trying to lap there once a year at least. There's a full day on June 7th and it still some spot available.

This is not a fast track, but that's a fun one!

Frank and his team are a really good organisation and it gives pretty nice and safety day. I always enjoyed/appreciated my track day @ Mecaglisse!

Try it once and i'm sure you will want to try it year after year.

They also changed the configuration last August and the track is around 4 sec faster.

Super fun times @ Mecaglisse! I didn't see the new layout, but it's a nice slow and technical track. I think it's best suited for motorcycle, still it's always a blast.

Holy crap, it already was a sub 1 minute lap track lol

Over the years, I've lapped a few configurations there. Some were skipping the "back strech" in favor of a configuration were Frank could see the pilots at all time.

I'm thinking if taking my cooper there since as you guys mentioned it seems slow and technical. What is in june 7th exactly ?

Thanks for the info mike. I email sunday and got a reply today, I thought they had many more open lapping days but looks like June 7th it is haha
Maybe i'll see some of the MR crew there!

Back