Roll Call! Who is Who and Whatcha Got?

will for sure be making the trip down next year

those are some amazing rides love that black MK4

btw your car looks great as always

My first VW, picked this up for real cheap.
2000 gls Vr6

Body is in decent shape for the year, a few minor repairs to make and will eventually get the timing chain done.
ea84aa4a9e7b530a996237cb5a4065a9.jpg

50220cc3708f3503b234a4f898615f99.jpg

Last edited:
It was great to see you guys again! If only summer lasted as long as winter and vice versa. Northerndroid, the pictures on this site dont do your car justice, it was a pleasure meeting you in person and admiring your ride.

Dutch it was also great meeting you and maybe I will buy your mk4 next year :p

Hoping to hit up at least one more Julep meet and Boucherville meet before the end of the season. Unfortunately College started so I might not be able to make it. We shall see.

It was nice meeting everyone tonight and it was my pleasure as well meeting you Jelly Belly. Thanks for the kind words about the car *tu* See you all in three weeks.

yep the boucherville meet is quickly becoming my favorite one
great prople sweet assed rides what more do you need hahaha

@ Northerndroid the car was even better in person ( if thats possible )

On à été chanceux sur la météo en plus !!!!

Désoler pour Roy qui pensait ne plus avoir de traffic pour le tunnel a 9:30 (traffic réculais plus loin que la 30 même à 9:30pm

Notherndroid, you beat be not by much on those headlight ;) Sweet ride !!!!

Ah!! ^je ne savais pas que tu est sur le forum aussi^ mais en effet tu avais raison pour le traffic j'ai fini par aller prendre le pont lol ca n'avait pas d'allure *td* et content de vous avoir rencontré :bigup:

On à été chanceux sur la météo en plus !!!!

Désoler pour Roy qui pensait ne plus avoir de traffic pour le tunnel a 9:30 (traffic réculais plus loin que la 30 même à 9:30pm

Notherndroid, you beat be not by much on those headlight ;) Sweet ride !!!!

Thanks man was great meeting you! Sorry about the lights but I'm glad I did beat you to them LOL.

Back