Roll Call! Who is Who and Whatcha Got?

Here's some new pics of the Touareg. The cc is back to stock and sold

AMFC5B2.gif

looks clean Junior!

if you wanna bag it, i still have my kit :p
She would never dish out for that. I actually had to buy coilovers for her cause she was looking to get those wheels and not drop it.
I was like:
Discouraged_thumb.jpg

And well, I'm not paying for her bags, lolll!

Hi everyone!

I'm Jack, just joined and my first post. I know I'm from the province next to you but I'm only an hours away so please go easy on the Ontario guy. I've meet one of your members Vdub 007 Jon, look at the wheels on the Passat look familiar?

I've heard the you guys meet on Tuesdays, when I get back from work in Aug, I'm going to take the trip to Julep's and meet some of you guys/gals. You'll probably make me out right away I'll be most likely the oldest dude there. I'm 58yrs old car guy and still like to mod them LOL.

Touareg look good Jon :bigup: You still have the wheels you just purchased before selling the CC?

Hi everyone!

I'm Jack, just joined and my first post. I know I'm from the province next to you but I'm only an hours away so please go easy on the Ontario guy. I've meet one of your members Vdub 007 Jon, look at the wheels on the Passat look familiar?

[url]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/xbox360guru/Passat%20On%20Air/DSC08559.jpg[/URL]

I've heard the you guys meet on Tuesdays, when I get back from work in Aug, I'm going to take the trip to Julep's and meet some of you guys/gals. You'll probably make me out right away I'll be most likely the oldest dude there. I'm 58yrs old car guy and still like to mod them LOL.

Touareg look good Jon :bigup: You still have the wheels you just purchased before selling the CC?

Welcome, Nice car, love it!

Hi everyone!

[url]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/xbox360guru/Passat%20On%20Air/DSC08559.jpg[/URL]

Yes Jack! Still have the wheels and full suspension kit for sale ;)

I'll be at julep with the little family in 2 weeks if you go there. I wanna see that build :)

ques qui ce passe avec les meet du mardi au julep? j'y suis aller cet semaine et ces beau si y'avais 10 euro..?

ques qui ce passe avec les meet du mardi au julep? j'y suis aller cet semaine et ces beau si y'avais 10 euro..?

Y'a des mardis qui sont plus achalandés que d'autres. Des fois c'est rempli, d'autres fois ya pas un chat là

Y'a des mardis qui sont plus achalandés que d'autres. Des fois c'est rempli, d'autres fois ya pas un chat là

julep is dead... too many people running exaggerated camber... too scared to come out in public... or need to tow their car there
the scene has changed too much in the last few years.

Back