Photoshoot: Mocha Latte Audi RS6

allroad

Not my first choice of colour but this is exclusive. The Audi RS6 Avant is one beautiful machine in any colour...For the interior I would have gone all black with Mocha stitching...

audi-rs6-mocha-latte-8.jpg

audi-rs6-mocha-latte-10.jpg

audi-rs6-mocha-latte-11.jpg

audi-rs6-mocha-latte-1.jpg

audi-rs6-mocha-latte-6.jpg

audi-rs6-mocha-latte-12.jpg

audi-rs6-mocha-latte-5.jpg

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/05/this-mocha-latte-audi-rs6-exclusive-is.html

C'est quoi le principe? Il la vendent sur le primer et tu la peinture toi même?

Sur certaines photos elle semble plus jaune et d'autres presque khaki. Ça me fait un peu penser au Desert Kaki de Subaru. J'aimerais le voir en lumière plein jour pour me faire une idée mais j'aime bien ad présent.

superbe bagnole!!

je ne trip pas sur la couleur par contre.

Blanche avec l'intérieur comme celle-ci mais remplacez le mocha par une couleur ''saddle'' et je suis all-in!

J'ai vu une rs5 fans un espèce de gris primer au centre ville hier, j'ai trouvé que c'etais super comme couleur!

I have to say I really like both the interior and exterior of this vehicle.

I'm still trying to understand Audi's decision not to have an RS4 or RS6 in North America. Can they simply cannot compete with BMW M or Mercedes AMG or what??

I have to say I really like both the interior and exterior of this vehicle.

I'm still trying to understand Audi's decision not to have an RS4 or RS6 in North America. Can they simply cannot compete with BMW M or Mercedes AMG or what??

Agreed, at least make it available on special order. It will be very expensive but there are potential customers.

Mercedes offers the wagon and sedan, BMW only builds the sedan (dropped the M5 Touring with the E61).

Back