Redneck Head-butt

Les gars de moto c'est souvent des criss de douche qui pense qu'ils peuvent faire ce qu'ils veulent pcq '' la seul personne que je mets en danger c'est moi pcq j'ai une moto''.

Totall agree, if you need a helmet to be a tough guy, go back home. All those bikers who play big boy with their helmet come on, scared much?
I dont he is agreeing with you.

And says who he thinks he is tough just because he is wearing a helmet? Maybe he really is tougher than you think with or without helmet? :dunno: typical dumb stereotype with no real reason.

And beside having a helmet on your head probably does more harm than good in a fight.

I think the headbutt with the helmet was brilliant. A nice quick one.

Oh and that flying glass bottle at the end of the vid was totally deserved, right?

I'll side with the bikers.... call the faking cops for excessive speeding and tell your kids to stay on your property... my bet is its that cockholding tramp who told his husband to ' man up and do something brilliant '

Totall agree, if you need a helmet to be a tough guy, go back home. All those bikers who play big boy with their helmet come on, scared much?
Actually, I was saying the opposite. I agree with the bikers. There is NO reason to go head on to somebody like that. As for the people saying he was at a stop. Unfortunately this video starts with the guy in the lane already however, another video online shows the guy leaving from the opposite lane to go into the bikers lane. Even if he wasn't plowing full speed towads the biker. He swerved out of his lane from behind another truck, deliberately towards the biker in his lane. So I stand by my comment by saying...he would of gotten more than a headbutt from me...

Peut-importe comment stupides les gars de bike ont bien pu être, charger les bikes avec son char c'est de loin le move le plus stupide que tu peux faire.

Je suis pas certain de ca. Corrigez moi si je me trompe au risque de me repeter, le truck a l air immobile sur la route pendant que le bike passe.

There's a brown tree trunk on the right side of the frame... The truck is clearly behind that brown tree at the beginning of the video, and has passed it by the time he passes the bike.

I have a feeling the guy on the bike was doing a wheelie or driving very fast right before this video started, and they obviously have some history, but that doesn't justify this kind of reaction from the Ford driver. Especially with his kids in the car, which he uses as his justification for doing what he did. He's so concerned about their wellbeing yet he was willing to put them into a head-on collision. Completely retarded. Like someone else said, he should just report the biker to the cops. Maybe invest in a camera to get some evidence instead of buying crack and Big Macs. The guy on the bike says "y'all know who I am"... He has a popular YouTube channel... If he was such a menace, I think he would have already been dealt with.

even if the bikers did pass in front of this redneck's trailer home doing some excessive speed.
his kids should not be playing in the middle of a 40 mph road anyways. Also, who is he to decide that the punishment for a road safety infraction (speeding) is killing the speeders?

being one of the riders i would sue this idiot for attempted murder with a weapon.

even if the bikers did pass in front of this redneck's trailer home doing some excessive speed.
his kids should not be playing in the middle of a 40 mph road anyways. Also, who is he to decide that the punishment for a road safety infraction (speeding) is killing the speeders?

being one of the riders i would sue this idiot for attempted murder with a weapon.

yeah right

NXXy5c7.png

Today i followed 3 guys on bikes from laval to champlain bridge, every chance that they had to do a wheelie or something they did. 2 extra bikers joined in on the ride on the Decarie, they ended up cutting in and out of traffic lane splitting at every chance they got.

God damn...

Really, if this is such a regular thing, why hasn't the pickup driver called the cops and asked them to set up a speed trap in that area?

I have a feeling everyone in this video will end up with their share of regrets once the dust settles.

a speed trap for a cbr1000rr? I hope the chase car will be an UR Lambo with 1500 hp

Today i followed 3 guys on bikes from laval to champlain bridge, every chance that they had to do a wheelie or something they did. 2 extra bikers joined in on the ride on the Decarie, they ended up cutting in and out of traffic lane splitting at every chance they got.

So?

I think they're both wrong. Redneck acted stupid but I came itt to say speedbikers are ph4ggots and your days are counted.

Today I followed 3 dudes in modified Civics and one Accord from Pointe-Claire to the 25 exit. They were riding over speed limit, doing ricer fly-bys, swerving in and out of traffic and other things...

What was your point then?

Back