Where to get a alcohol tester installed in a car vonlontarely

The Overclocker

Don't want to rent it , i want to own it and permenetely installed

The car is a mk4 jetta

Price to expect and place to go would be a idea answer

Thanks folks

Its not for me , someone in my familly has drinking problems and keeps on driving and gething accidents its gething dangerous

It has to be hard-wired

Thank you

I would be interested in getting a portable one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hook the horn relay to the brake light. He won't drive much, either drunk or sober.

Problem solved.

I would be interested in getting a portable one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this (works like a charm) :

s75_grande.jpg

http://www.alcootechcanada.com/collections/personnels/products/bactrack-s75

If ever your family member wants to get mentored or go to an AA meeting... I know about 10 guys that have been in the program for years now

I'm not in it myself and dont need it but I know all their stories and respect them alot

you can PM me anytime if you want info on where they meet and stuff... like I said.. amazing group of guys... best of all 0$

Props pour vouloir aider quelqu'un qui en as besoin !

Je suis aller sur le site pour voir les produit, c'est pas pire ce truc là

Checker la face du gars qui se fait tendre un drugwipe

DRUGWIPE_S_top.jpg

seems like this one can be started if someone sober blows into it ...

the real ones are the ones that need you to blow in them every X amount of minutes no ? this way you cant go around it

Anyways not that anyone sober should ever in a million years blow someones car on (lol sounds funny said that way)

So the guy agrees with your idea? Or you're going to borrow his car and then surprise?

I took there car keys and took the 4 coil packs out the car until the install is done

No more driving till its all done, i got pissed after seeing every single pannel of the car fucked .. The car was mint 1 year ago

The person has no choice .. Every other person in my familly supports my decision

Back