WTB: mint E39 BMW M5

GotBass?

Legacy Member
I'm looking for a low mileage E39 BMW M5 in mint condition, inside and out, with full maintenance history. Preferably in Imola Red or Avus Blue, but will consider any color.

If you know of such a car available for sale, please let me know! No need to repost ads from Kijiji/Hebdo/Lespac, as I'm already aware of these cars.

Just make sure you dont buy that m5 on lespac posted for 9k...

Biggest waste of 2 hours travel time of my life. By far the worst condition i've seen in my life. You can probly offer him 4k and he will let it go if you want a project lol

It has a salvage title... Not quite what I'm looking for.

I spoke to Andrew, the owner of the car listed on CASC. The car is still available. I'll have a look at it.

If this car is in the same condition as his race cars, this thing should be like new! Never saw the M5 in person, last time I saw him he was with a 996TT. He is a nice guy to do business with.

http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=30316

http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=22083

Good luck in your search !

My favourite M5 ever !!!!

Out of curiosity, why are you looking to buy that model ?

Good luck in your search !

My favourite M5 ever !!!!

Out of curiosity, why are you looking to buy that model ?

I guess I'm getting old! Feels like they don't make cars like they used to. None of the newer car interest me. Keep in mind I'm used to driving my 930, with no driving assistance whatsoever, not even power steering... I just find all the newer car boring, soulless. I want a car large enough to fit my 3 sons, yet is still enjoyable to drive. The E39 M5 fits the bill, offering the right balance between performance, room and comfort. It was a dream car for me when it came out... I also believe it has reached the bottom of its depreciation curve, so I won't loose much if I end up reselling the car.

I guess I'm getting old! Feels like they don't make cars like they used to. None of the newer car interest me. Keep in mind I'm used to driving my 930, with no driving assistance whatsoever, not even power steering... I just find all the newer car boring, soulless. I want a car large enough to fit my 3 sons, yet is still enjoyable to drive. The E39 M5 fits the bill, offering the right balance between performance, room and comfort. It was a dream car for me when it came out... I also believe it has reached the bottom of its depreciation curve, so I won't loose much if I end up reselling the car.

E90 M3 > E39 M5. Very similar in size, the M3 is a lot more fun. You can find one at around 30K for a 08. It's also a lot more reliable than the E39.

E90 M3 > E39 M5. Very similar in size, the M3 is a lot more fun. You can find one at around 30K for a 08. It's also a lot more reliable than the E39.
E39 M5 are SOOOOO much better looking and stylish than an M3. It's an iconic car. The e90 is cool and all but it's just not the same.

You're entitled to your opinion... Personnaly, I couldn't care less about the E90 M3. Anyway, I already picked up an E39 M5 and it makes for a perfect daily driver.

You're entitled to your opinion... Personnaly, I couldn't care less about the E90 M3. Anyway, I already picked up an E39 M5 and it makes for a perfect daily driver.

Congrats!!!

E39 M5 > E90 M3

E39 M5 = rare, classic, timeless bmw oldschool look.

Back