Prison break ... Real life ! Happening now !

Will they catch them ?

• Yes

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

Russian_M3

Shop Representative
Some inmates probably watched prison break tv series a few times and did the same as in the movie !

08MANHUNT-master675.jpg

image.jpg

a%20-%20clinton%20prison_0.png

HT_andrew_cuomo_blur_jt_150606_4x3_992.jpg

_83471910_83471909.jpg

image.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/07/us/new-york-escapees/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/n...killers-who-escaped-new-york-prison.html?_r=0

im sure at least one of them will get caught. its only a matter of time.

Edit: Wow,when i saw it on the news i just brushed it off thinking that they wont be in Quebec so it doesnt matter to me. After checking the map all I can say is I am concerned lol. Scary how close it is to the border.

Checked the closet border crossing from the prison. I sure hope they upgraded security since google maps went there in 2009 lol

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.003232,-73.756362,3a,53y,196.15h,77.97t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1skrYWDuBT2iN09IZMTLHcLQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

clinton penitentiary new york is along Canadas border ...... Guess where they went !

The area around the prison is very mountainous and rugged. They wouldn't get far on foot even with a head start. This will end up as usual with help from the outside and be captured at an ex lovers.

The area around the prison is very mountainous and rugged. They wouldn't get far on foot even with a head start. This will end up as usual with help from the outside and be captured at an ex lovers.

the fact that they planned it so well I doubt they will be caught with ex lovers,,,, I also doubt they have lovers in Canada look

This is from my friends over at CBSA

The day the news broke, US Customs and Border Protection (blue uniforms) came out with extra personnel at the border, flashers on their vehicles, automatic rifles out, gun pointed at the trunks and every single joe and jane were checked. NY State Troopers set up road blocks along the border and did the same thing. Border Patrol (green uniforms) units were patroling the area full force.
Now let's talk about the Canadian/Quebec side. OPP (ontario) was contacted and they were out patrolling along the border even if Dannemora prison is like 2-3 hours away. How about QC? less than 30 min from the prison and pretty much business as usual, make sure you tax those jeans and t-shirts. No extra measure of caution, No SQ or RCMP patrolling, no special procedures from CBSA than an internal look out memo.
Lovely

:laugh:

On CNN they said they call this prison the "little siberia" because of the extreme cold weather during half time of the year.

I lol'ed.

Must feel so good breaking out of prison

Especially in such a bold fashion... I guess they only used the power tool once they were in the mechanical space. Is it me or these interior walls look like Gypsum board or cement panel? I've seen plans of detention facilities and it's usually only CMU... what the fuck.

Especially in such a bold fashion... I guess they only used the power tool once they were in the mechanical space. Is it me or these interior walls look like Gypsum board or cement panel? I've seen plans of detention facilities and it's usually only CMU... what the fuck.

i don't think so , the interior walls look like steel , you can see under the bed, on the upper left side , the mark left by the grinder or some kind of wheel cuter

I often pass by the prison when i go hiking in the adirondacks... the walls are insane and whole city (dannemora) is built around the prison. It is not that mountaineous around there, it's about 12 hours walking time to the border which is very doable. I'm pretty sure they are in Canada already. Oh well !

They're not coming to Quebec, going to one of the only places in the continent where you can't blend in because you don't speak the language is a sure fire way to getting noticed and caught. Doesn't excuse the lack of response from the authorities.

Back