Golf Pros: Aware me on most forgiving iron set

What's up guys, I am looking for good advice on golf irons, and which sets would be most forgiving all around.
Right now I play 105 give or take, but I have a shitty set of Founder's Club irons that I paid 75$ new at Golf Town (lol).

So, looking to get feedback on which sets offer the best combination of forgiveness and performance?
For sure I'd like to look at the ones with deep cavities and steel, regular flex.

I've done a bit of searching, and seems like the top are Ping G25, Cobra Bio Cell, Titleist AP1 are the best in that category.

Any input appreciated, thanks!!

What's up guys, I am looking for good advice on golf irons, and which sets would be most forgiving all around.
Right now I play 105 give or take, but I have a shitty set of Founder's Club irons that I paid 75$ new at Golf Town (lol).

So, looking to get feedback on which sets offer the best combination of forgiveness and performance?
For sure I'd like to look at the ones with deep cavities and steel, regular flex.

I've done a bit of searching, and seems like the top are Ping G25, Cobra Bio Cell, Titleist AP1 are the best in that category.

Any input appreciated, thanks!!

lessons and then try a couple of sets.

best is lessons and your pro make you try some sets at the same time. If you got money and go this route I suggest getting fully fitted for your club

Callaway would be the most "forgiving"... although I find this term a bit inappropriate when it comes to irons... unless you are a top player.

Any set as long as you put that on it before every swing.

e0580440571ec252ad454481c8ab8651.jpg

Callaway would be the most "forgiving"... although I find this term a bit inappropriate when it comes to irons... unless you are a top player.

Well that is the term I have seen used when comparing ''blades'' to deep cavity type irons, the latter allowing for more ''foregiveness'' on mis hits

Well that is the term I have seen used when comparing ''blades'' to deep cavity type irons, the latter allowing for more ''foregiveness'' on mis hits

the sweet spot will be bigger and miss-hit will go farther so yes cavity back irons are more forgiving. Scientific explanation is that it's all about the MOMENT OF INERTIA of your club head

Since you seem to want to spend Money I would pay a visit to GolfTown and speak to their pro or a salesperson so you could try out a few different sets in the simulator. You'll even get a couple pointers about swing etc .. Just my 2 cents .

J'avais des Mizuno EZ la saison dernière et c'est vraiment très facile à frapper

Sinon des batons comme des baffler c'est dur à manquer

Back