Nb Miata softtop vendors in Montreal

TheCanadian

Anybody know where I could find a local softtop vendor in Montreal for a 2000 Miata? I know the NA/NB tops are pretty much the same - but do not know where to find on (or near) the island apart from Mazda itself.

I just need the parts - I will do the install by myself.

Or, if anyone knows where I could find used white or black hardtop that would be nice too :D

Thanks for any help!

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait ou je peux trouver un nouveu toit for une 2000 miata sur (ou pres) de Montreal?

Merci!

The best price I found for a Robbins when I needed one was through rockauto.com.
I dealt with Robert when I bought my FM suspension, and they were professional and pleasant, but they'll need to order the parts just like you would, and you'll pay the exchange rate and the shipping, so I'm not sure how much/if you'll save compared to going direct.

Pour robert, ils paye pas de shipping et de douanes puisquils sont distributeurs de moss. Pour FM, l on paye le shipping mais pas la douane.

Thanks for the replies every - I'm weighing all the pros and cons.

I tried to join the club miata MX-5 Quebecoise on facebook but the request is pending (hopefully not denied!). Oh well :)

Toit de Miata MX-5 a changer

[Je veux changer le toit de ma miata MX-5 2006 avec 72,000 km
Avez vous des suggestions pour un prix raisonnable
Elle est a vendre $12450
Merci de votre aide
Robert
819-688-5845

Back