2015 Super Snake

allroad

750HP, requires a base 2015 Ford GT + $50K USD and you get yourself a Super Snake. Limited to 300pcs. Not too shabby...

2015-ford-shelby-super-snake_100514554_l.jpg

2015-ford-shelby-super-snake_100514557_l.jpg

Based on the regular 2015 Mustang GT from the Ford Motor Company, the Super Snake is set to rock the pavement with an output of over 750 horsepower. This is achieved thanks to the many upgrades applied to the engine, such as the optional Whipple or Kenne Bell supercharger. From there you've got upgraded half shafts, suspension, 3.73 gearing, six-piston front brakes from Wilwood, and a Borla exhaust system.

On the outside, Shelby has revised the look of the standard Mustang with a whole host of carbon fiber bits. The hood, front splitter, rocker panels, rear diffuser, rear spoiler and taillight panel are all covered in that lightweight material. Inside, the Super Snake has Shelby branding where appropriate. A short-throw shifter controls the action, and a carbon-fiber gauge pod keeps you abreast of the situation going on under the hood.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...snake-slithers-forth-with-over-750-horsepower

Nice, j'aime pas la couleur de celle en photo mais avec des specs de même je la roulerais quand même mettons :D

I don't like it. I think it's catchy

If I've to spend 90-100k on a Mustang, I'll get a GT350R, GT500 or even a boss 302 with a Roush factory kit.

T'a un char de 750 hp qui est meilleur sur le lapping que la Hellcat, Et Tu as des sous division de la mustang dont saleen qui en produise a 725 hp et le RTR. Donc oui. bye bye hellcat

Not gonna lie I'm a GT500 fanboy, what's not to love? The exterior is a matter of taste, but performance wise it's superior in every aspect to the ZL1, and ESPECIALLY the bulky Hellcat which is like 6-700 pounds heavier, fuck Dodge and their boat muscle cars. The only nice Dodge ever made, in my opinion, was the 2002 Viper GTS. Not the most reliable V10, but god damn it's gorgeous.

The only thing that can compete with the new GT500 is the new Z06, which is barely quicker.

A supersnake? I sure hope it can back up the name...

That car should only come with 1 color option.

MST_03_RK0157_01_P.JPG

also missing the white wall tires of the original super snake lol

1967-shelby-gt500-super-snake--image-mecum-auctions_100421777_m.jpg

T'a un char de 750 hp qui est meilleur sur le lapping que la Hellcat, Et Tu as des sous division de la mustang dont saleen qui en produise a 725 hp et le RTR. Donc oui. bye bye hellcat

Encore des editions limitée... oui le hellcat est gros et lourd mais ca reste du gros power en mass producing comparer a tes editions speciales qui coutent 100k+

Encore des editions limitée... oui le hellcat est gros et lourd mais ca reste du gros power en mass producing comparer a tes editions speciales qui coutent 100k+

Comme c'est là! Les Hellcat vont etre en production limité! Fait 3 mois qu'ils en produisent plus non?

Not gonna lie I'm a GT500 fanboy, what's not to love? The exterior is a matter of taste, but performance wise it's superior in every aspect to the ZL1, and ESPECIALLY the bulky Hellcat which is like 6-700 pounds heavier, fuck Dodge and their boat muscle cars. The only nice Dodge ever made, in my opinion, was the 2002 Viper GTS. Not the most reliable V10, but god damn it's gorgeous.

The only thing that can compete with the new GT500 is the new Z06, which is barely quicker.

Tellement pas... La suspension est a chier sur une GT500 la ZL1 est a des annees lumieres avec sa magnetic ride pis ca prend juste quelques tours de pistes pour le realiser. ;)

Si tu parlais de ligne droite... Oui la GT500 2013 avec 662hp torche la ZL1..:

Back