What's the deal with petes superbike?

tommyz24

So it used to be a store but now it's only online? Can you physically go and pick up anything , or they just ship it ? I called but you can't speak to anybody so I left them an email .. Didn't get back to me yet . I'll give it a few days . The prices on tires are killer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it used to be a store but now it's only online? Can you physically go and pick up anything , or they just ship it ? I called but you can't speak to anybody so I left them an email .. Didn't get back to me yet . I'll give it a few days . The prices on tires are killer though.

Écrit direct a Pete sur Me4,il est dans la section commanditaire.
Tu va savoir exactement c'est quoi sa biseness asteur.

Sinon desfois y'a Moto Inter qui font de bon deals sur certains lots de pneus.

Last year i was able to go get my tires at the shop but its not open for customers. You must buy online and then you get the option to have him ship it to you or to make an appointment to go pick them up.

I bought a pair of Metzeler Marathon ME888 and his price was much lower then any other shop in the province !! great prices !!

he emailed me back , my tires are not in stock. Had to buy them from motorcycle canada superstore or whatever they're called. free shipping though so thats cool

You buy online and pick up the parts at the store (or have them ship to you).

Unless it changed since last summer.

he emailed me back , my tires are not in stock. Had to buy them from motorcycle canada superstore or whatever they're called. free shipping though so thats cool

theyre based out of montreal, but i wonder if we could pick up stuff there

He's now an online store only.. you can still do pick ups or have them delivered after ordering online.
If u need your tires put on or need work done on ur bike u got LaShop right next door run by Stephane who knows his shit inside n out.

He's now an online store only.. you can still do pick ups or have them delivered after ordering online.
If u need your tires put on or need work done on ur bike u got LaShop right next door run by Stephane who knows his shit inside n out.

*tu* for Stephane - always gives #1 service, easy to deal with too

Back