Advanti Racing Storm S1 or Konig "Dial in" retailers in Montreal?

TheCanadian

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any retailers in the Montreal area that stock either of these wheels? I'd love to to purchase a 15x7 set for my car (a miata:D)>

Thanks for reading!

I don't know what gen your miata is , but at least get yourself some 15x8 !! With a conservative offset and a little bit of camber you could have a nice stance with some reasonable rubber

Last edited:
I don't know what gen your miata is , but at least get yourself some 15x8 !! With a conservative offset and a little bit of camber you could have a nice stance with some reasonable rubber

It's a white 2000 NB with a torsen LSD I believe (according to the door-jam model #, haven't got any track time to actually test :D ) .

I'd go for a larger than stock size but I don't want the tires to stick out of the fenders - and I'm not really into stancing it. (also the police doesn't really approve of that nowadays)

Thank you for the input though *tu* :butthead:

NOTE: I'm still relatively new to the miata, and might be 100% wrong about 15 x 8 sticking out the fenders.

Advanti Racing Storm S1 or Konig "Dial in" retailers in Montreal?

Crisse que c'est plate des threads de mags sans photos!

Kin gars.

5f485fb95d6aba2a7ba39613884b2a19.jpg

Check Kxwheels.com , its a little website i found. I bought some very rare & hard to find Konig rewind 4x114.3 15x7 +0 offset for 600$ CAD shipping & taxes included. Even discounttire , any USA sites came to about 80-100$ more expensive. They even gave me free wheel lugs & wheel hubcentric rings so choose seriously which car it fits on when you pay.

Back