True Detective Season 2 Tonight

Baron Samedi

9PM EST on HBO

2300173-heybaby.jpg

Episode 1 was fucking HORRIBLE. Terribly cheesy script, horrible acting.. a few of Collin Ferrell's lines made me cringe. Vince Vaughn, ughhh stick to comedies please. The story was all over the place, trying to tie in too many story lines at once.. nothing worth a shit happened until the final 2 minutes. Even the music was bad... the only thing I truly liked was the aerial shots and the cinematography.

I have faith that they can salvage the show, so much potential.. but god damn, Collin ain't no Matthew Lincoln thats for sure.

I have faith that they can salvage the show, so much potential.. but god damn, Collin ain't no Matthew Lincoln thats for sure.

Who the shit is Matthew Lincoln?

McConaughey and Harrelson were really amazing in season one... The acting will be hard to top, but from RJ's post it sounds pretty interesting.

Goddamn Colin Farrel. Everytime I see him I think of the horrible miami vice movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I do appreciate about season 2 is that I can understand the english actually...
Last episode's shootout scene was pretty fcked up

I stopped following after episode 4. Every scene with Vaughn and his wife/gf made me cringe. I decided I'd binge watch them cuz I wasn't excited enough to torrent every week. Worth it or nah?

Back