Refaire fillage/fuse box corrado

Dapres moi ca te prend quand meme une base en electricite ... Sinon tu va sacrer

Mais cest pas sorcier si tu as une bonne base ... Tu te trouve un harness en bonne shape ... Une fuse box ... Cest pas mal plug & play si tas tout les bons morceau ... Si le harness est bon ... Tu fais juste change le fuse box ... Cest pas tres complique

Bon prix pour un corrado ... Meme si ya lair davoir besoin de beaucoup damour

Sent from my LG-D852G using Tapatalk

C'est ça qui me fait peur... surtout que c'est pas le g60 d'origine mais un vr6...

donc comment le swap à été fait? Je suis peut être mieux d'attendre quelque chose d'autre, j'ai encore jusqu'au mois doctobre/novembre pour me décider.

Tu arrache tout et tu re-wire comme il faut

Ca speut ca soit une grosse job ... Tout depend a quel point le fillage est tout croche

As a Corrado owner, I would not touch that car with a ten foot pole unless you have a lot of time, money and a best friend mechanic. It's a VR6 conversion and if it was not done properly you will have a nightmare of a time.
If you really want a Corrado, spend the money and buy one in good condition. Good luck.

Iv seen that ad multiple times. My dad's been fixing Volkswagen's for 30 years and always told me never to get one (a corrado) lol. Apparently the 12v vr6 isnt reliable.

also I would strongly suggest staying away from swaps. They are a gamble at best.

I agree with Mudkicker, try to find a corrado that had the original engine.

If your just looking for an old volkswagen to take to meets and play around with a bit, I found this a couple days ago and from the looks of it its in pretty good shape.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-voiture-collection/longueuil-rive-sud/1983-volkswagen-scirroco/1046397240?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

My best guess. Car hasn't been driven in 5-7 years. I wouldn't even think twice that this would be strictly a parts car.

Avant d'acheter un auto comme ça trouve un fuse boxe et une couette de fil en bonne état en suite tu apelle tony tranfert qui vas te sauver l'inspection. Des swap de vr6 ca fait 20 ans que le monde font ça c'est pas sorcier

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

Iv seen that ad multiple times. My dad's been fixing Volkswagen's for 30 years and always told me never to get one (a corrado) lol. Apparently the 12v vr6 isnt reliable.

also I would strongly suggest staying away from swaps. They are a gamble at best.

If your just looking for an old volkswagen to take to meets and play around with a bit, I found this a couple days ago and from the looks of it its in pretty good shape.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-voiture-collection/longueuil-rive-sud/1983-volkswagen-scirroco/1046397240?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Clearly your not very well informed ... You should do a little research before saying silliness
Avant d'acheter un auto comme ça trouve un fuse boxe et une couette de fil en bonne état en suite tu apelle tony tranfert qui vas te sauver l'inspection. Des swap de vr6 ca fait 20 ans que le monde font ça c'est pas sorcier

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk
Amen !

Moindrement que tu sais un peu sque tu fais ... Cest pas trop complique

Pis pour 1500$ ... Tas deja une bonne base si le frame est sain ... Un corrado en bonne condition ca vaut 10000$ ... Donc tas quand meme 8500$ a metre dessus avant detre dans le trou

Les corrado vont juste prendre de la valeur selon moi

Si tas du temps ... De largent ... La place pour le metre ... Un peu de skills en mecanique .. Ca semble etre un bon projet

Big fucking LOL !! vr6 are tanks lol

Pis pour 1500$ ... Tas deja une bonne base si le frame est sain ... Un corrado en bonne condition ca vaut 10000$ ... Donc tas quand meme 8500$ a metre dessus avant detre dans le trou
$8500 can go really fast on a car in that condition. But it all depends, what is the goal of the OP? Full restoration? Or just to get it on the road and beat the crap out of it? His intentions can play a big role the advice given. My car is one of the cleanest I've seen and I need to put many thousands more to get it to fully restored and close to perfect.

if you can find a good non molested harness and fuse block for the vr6 then go for it. these cars do not come with complicated electrical systems.

Back