Alfa Romeo Giulia (official launch June 24th)

Hahahahaha good one

hahahahahahah who's laughing now

1311452662575425057.jpg

1311452662722055969.jpg

1311452662827031585.jpg

lfa's rakish new sedan certainly offers enough performance to justify the fast-standing-still styling. The car's turbocharged V6 produces 510 horsepower (we're assuming that's a metric figure), and pushes the car to 62 miles per hour in just 3.9 seconds. That's the top-of-the-line engine said to be introduced on the high-performance Quadrifoglio version of the car.

That quick acceleration is at least partially down to a very impressive curb weight. Alfa hasn't given us an official figure, per se, but does mention that the Giulia has a weight-to-power ratio "lower than 3kg/hp." Doing the math, that would put the Italian under 3,400 pounds, which is impressive. We know from Alfa's US-spec 4C that the sedan might gain a bit of heft in its cross-Atlantic translation, but if its even in that ballpark, we'll be excited.

Handling should be excellent, too, at least as far as we can tell from the case made on paper. The company boasts a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, with a multi-link rear suspension and double wishbones up front. We're also promised "rapid, accurate steering" which, again, is borne out by the 4C.

Touted as a competitor to the BMW 3 Series (an M3 competitor in this spec), the Giulia will be available as a rear-wheel-drive vehicle as standard, of course. But an optional all-wheel-drive setup is also in the cards. It features a rear differential with torque vectoring, an active front splitter to maximize aerodynamics at high speeds, and something called Chassis Domain Control to run all of the systems. The Giulia even gets F1-style knobs to adjust all of the adaptive settings, mounted on the steering wheel.

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/06/24/alfa-romeo-giulia-sedan-510-horsepower/

Wow elle est vraiment belle, et les specs sont superbes aussi :O

On parle de combien $$?

The Alfa starts at $62,000 in the U.S. and a few ticks on the options list can take the sticker to $80,000. This gives Fiat Chrysler some room to play with pricing.

The Quadrifoglio will come only as a rear-wheel drive car with a manual transmission. This might be fine in Europe but it may be a problem for generating sales in the automatic-happy U.S. The M3 comes with a six-speed manual but it has an optional seven-speed, dual-clutch automatic transmission.

selon allpar

The Alfa Romeo Giulia Is The Perfect Unreliable Italian Car We've Always Dreamed Of

http://jalopnik.com/the-alfa-romeo-...ource=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

And perhaps most damning of all, Road & Track’s Sam Smith said sister mag Car and Driver actually has “an in-house code reader all but earmarked for Alfas, and every test Giulia they’ve seen has had problems.” And then Sam just this morning posted about a Giulia that had broken down on him:

:laugh:

Just so you know I saw at least two in the lot at Des Sources dealer where I got my car last month. They look like Mazda 6 IRL. Not sure if they're also made in Japan like the 124.

Just so you know I saw at least two in the lot at Des Sources dealer where I got my car last month. They look like Mazda 6 IRL. Not sure if they're also made in Japan like the 124.

not sure tu dis ...
ca sort de l'Italie stie
tu devrais savoir ca mon rital :)
et meme en etre fier !

la 124 est un cas d'exception ni Mazda ni Fiat avait les moyens seul de faire une nouvelle voiture pour un micro marche

not sure tu dis ...
ca sort de l'Italie stie
tu devrais savoir ca mon rital :)
et meme en etre fier !

la 124 est un cas d'exception ni Mazda ni Fiat avait les moyens seul de faire une nouvelle voiture pour un micro marche

Micro marché? La Miata est vendue a 1Million depuis son lancement. La 124 est tres en demande mais les cabochons en Amerique du nord ont commande plein de modeles automatiques, le dealer en avait 4 automatiques et juste une manuelle en stock. J'ai pris la manuelle parce que ben, calisse, un roadster automatique...

Back