le vrai dernier Top Gear Dimanche prochain

yen restait pas 3 ??

dans la saison a l'origine
mais les portions studios etaient enregistrees le jeudi pour la diffusion le dimanche suivant et ca n'a jamais ete fait pour les derniers qui etaient due
le dernier show sera le show tourne en australie qui a surement du etre retravaille au montage pour ne pas avoir besoin de portion en studio

What will happen on the show?
First, Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond (both of whom also bow out tonight) immerse themselves in the lifestyle of the stereotypical classic car enthusiast. Driving affordable classics, the trio embark on an amusing adventure which takes in brown beer, breakdowns and a hair-raising car show.
The second segment sees them trying to become SUV enthusiasts with the help of dirt-cheap vehicles. Restricted to a £250 budget, they snap up three massive mileage SUVs before tackling a series of action-packed challenges. These scrapes include battling with the Stig’s “Leisure Activity Cousin” and a race with terrifying consequences for the loser.
Although all three appear in the two features, only May and Hammond returned to film the studio links and there is no studio audience.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/top-gear/11700080/top-gear-special.html

tabarnak je download depuis que j ai mis le lien et ca pas monter plus que 40k seconde ! ca se tient 15 a 20k seconde depuis le debut

dans la saison a l'origine
mais les portions studios etaient enregistrees le jeudi pour la diffusion le dimanche suivant et ca n'a jamais ete fait pour les derniers qui etaient due
le dernier show sera le show tourne en australie qui a surement du etre retravaille au montage pour ne pas avoir besoin de portion en studio

je prendrais bien la parti sur la track sans le bout du studio.

you guys and your links.

google PRIMEWIRE. have popup blocker ready. Stream Movies and TV Shows (Games of Thrones episodes are always out about 1h30 after the show aired for example, always updated)

you need nothing else, i've been using this website for 3+ years

vidzi.tv streams/links from primewire are usually your best bet

I almost shed a tear.

Remained composed only cause I saw some of the Clarkson's post firing speeches already where he was cheerfully throwing jokes.

RIP trio :(

you guys and your links.

google PRIMEWIRE. have popup blocker ready. Stream Movies and TV Shows (Games of Thrones episodes are always out about 1h30 after the show aired for example, always updated)

you need nothing else, i've been using this website for 3+ years

vidzi.tv streams/links from primewire are usually your best bet

Some people might not want to stream it

Back