Event Coverage: Eurokracy Delivers

Thanks for all the kind words guys, for everyone complaining about too many non-euros at Eurokracy 2015 I want you to know that at the end of the day a guy with a Civic came up to me and said "Next year I'm buying a Volkswagen!"

Just remember that Eurokracy only rewards European cars with trophies but accepts everyone to the show itself as spectators. This is how we can make sure that the Euro community grows.

See you in 2016!

Personne a dit qu'on ne voulais pas de chars non-euro a l'eurokracy, mais de concentré les euros tous au même endroit et au pire de réservé un spot au jdm/american/autres un peu plus loin.

qO7dIrK.jpg

k4LZdd5.jpg

D76uqW3.jpg

Personne a dit qu'on ne voulais pas de chars non-euro a l'eurokracy, mais de concentré les euros tous au même endroit et au pire de réservé un spot au jdm/american/autres un peu plus loin.

Il n'y pas un autre façon de le faire apart de ce qu'ils font présentement. Le show n shine c'est juste des voitures Euro. Le reste du show comprend le stationnement pour tout le monde qui vient (comme un gros meet). I don't think it's feasible to tell this many vehicles to separate themselves into euro and non euro.

Ça devient compliqué quand y est question de booth ou de "crew" aussi, par exemple LowLevel avait un booth avec un Subaru, un S2000, etc..

to fly a drone for commercial use, you need to apply for a licence, to get the licence (valid for the day only) you need to write down a 75 pages document that you send at least 40 days in advance. Then you also need a 200 000$ insurance. The licence has a few regulation and every single one of them is broken in this video.

Also, no one, not even recreational drone can fly in a 5km radius from an airport. Pretty much all drone footage taken at icar is illegal just because of this very strict rule.

They can leave it there if they want, but Quebec is the province with the most fines. Legit drone operators are snitching people that are not following the rules. I have a drone and I never risked it without a licence yet.

Yeah, I was fucking pissed when I saw the dude flying it. He was flying a DJI thru the video feed, not even in line of sight (he never looked once at the quad). He had no spotter at all !!!! We are on a fucking airport with planes about 100feets being him (I took some pretty good pictures of the swissair Cseries going in and out of bombardier hangars =) while there)

It's dude like this guy that will ruin FPV/drones for everybody.

Yeah, I was fucking pissed when I saw the dude flying it. He was flying a DJI thru the video feed, not even in line of sight (he never looked once at the quad). He had no spotter at all !!!! We are on a fucking airport with planes about 100feets being him (I took some pretty good pictures of the swissair Cseries going in and out of bombardier hangars =) while there)

It's dude like this guy that will ruin FPV/drones for everybody.

calm your tits.

Back