Event Coverage: Eurokracy Delivers

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
The fifth edition of Canada’s biggest Euro show took place yesterday at Circuit ICAR located at Mirabel airport 45 minutes North of Montreal.

Eurokracy was held at Autodrome St-Eustache for its first two years then Napierville Dragway for its next two years but the event has gotten so big that neither track could hold the amount of people who turnout. ICAR has enough space and then some so the decision was easy.

Eurokracy is cool because every vehicle driven to the track takes part of the event in some fashion. If you aren’t part of the vendor or show area, you are part of the spectator parking that functions like one huge car meet.

There are things you see at Eurokracy that you just don’t see anywhere else like the hot tub vehicle, the Beetle with two front ends and cars that are so low they scrape the ground simply by moving.

The weather cooperated and this year’s event raised the bar even higher for this show. Enjoy our coverage below. What we try to do is take photos that give the viewer a real sense of what it was like at the show so you’ll see many panoramas and photos and things that you wouldn't necessarily take a picture of but do give a good impression of the experience.

Full Gallery:

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2015/06/eurokracy-delivers/

eurokracy012.jpg

eurokracy018.jpg

eurokracy025.jpg

eurokracy081.jpg

eurokracy128.jpg

eurokracy127.jpg

eurokracy142.jpg

eurokracy148.jpg

eurokracy167.jpg

eurokracy170.jpg

eurokracy174.jpg

eurokracy184.jpg

eurokracy186.jpg

eurokracy192.jpg

eurokracy197.jpg

eurokracy199.jpg

eurokracy202.jpg

eurokracy203.jpg

eurokracy209.jpg

eurokracy210.jpg

eurokracy239.jpg

eurokracy245.jpg

eurokracy291.jpg

eurokracy294.jpg

eurokracy303.jpg

eurokracy306.jpg

eurokracy307.jpg

Passed by... some nice cars... some okay cars... and a lot of things i just dont understand why people would do to a car.

Passed by... some nice cars... some okay cars... and a lot of things i just dont understand why people would do to a car.

This 100%. Didn't go, but I went last year. By the look of the pictures, it looks more or less the same.

I properly don't understand some of these retarded "modifications"... not even remotely tasteful, and most of the time, far overdone.

what's the back story to the soclean dudes that were so butt hurt?
They were asked to remove stickers promoting their own show. They felt disrespected. Shouldn't have to talk about that here though

They were asked to remove stickers promoting their own show. They felt disrespected. Shouldn't have to talk about that here though
Theire trying to do a meet or an one time a year event like Eurokracy?

Its funny theres no bashing, but if it was a jdm meet people would say all the shit possible about that camber life rusted stretched thing

Theire trying to do a meet or an one time a year event like Eurokracy?
They did their own show last year and doing another this year. Some claimed it was an exact copy of eurokracy. I don't think this should be taken any further, we already have a shitty car scene in Quebec.

Eurokracy was a successful event once again and the organizers work hard to put it together every year. Good job once again guys

Yup was a great event and weather was perfect this year.

I barely took any pics but ill share a few later when i have time to upload them.

good job sandro bit! :)

Incroyable show! Quel endroit magnifique qu'est Icar! J'ai adoré ma journée!! Du convoi de Québec jusqu'au retour. Mais il y a des choses qui me titille ...1- l'entrée qui refoule jusqu'à lautoroute, godamn que c'était pénible! au moins 1h30 entré sur le site. 2- Pourquoi laisser les places d'exposition parfaite a des civic si, des msp3, des muscles car.... et même des minivan et des voitures qui avait aucun rapport la, no hate mais si je vais a l'eurokracy, c'est pour voir des scirocco, des rabbit, des golf, des jetta, des bmw, des volvo et tout ce qui est européen, pour le reste, il y a 10 000 shows pour montré vos char non-euro. C'est comme si on montait au Hondafest pis on installait pleins de rabbit pis de chars euro juste a coté du show and shine..

Pour le reste je pense comme les autres, beaucoup, BEAUCOUP d'autos magnifiques et un peu de wtf cars.

Folle journée, beaucoup de chars avec des modifcations incomprises mais pour ce qui du show n' shine, c'était impressionnant. c'est surprenant de voir à quel point les plus belles bagnoles ne sont pas toujours sur Internet

Its funny theres no bashing, but if it was a jdm meet people would say all the shit possible about that camber life rusted stretched thing

Étrangement, et sans dire qu'il n'y avait aucun euro qui n'avait pas de camber, ceux qui avaient le plus ridicule des cambers c'était des chinoiseries de ce genre

eurokracy184.jpg

1382983_10153299691015751_1715577452206543041_n.jpg

Back