Cringe thread: Only the worst edition.

The freak show intensifies.
Those mentally deranged asshole alphabets don't deserve any support

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Protesters today are the adults you end up with when you let your kids have anything they want when they have tantrums.

I don't see them protesting another religion for throwing gays off buildings, but christians believing marriage between a man and a woman is "OMG bring my makeup bag we are going to protest!".

I would pay to see a medieval braveheart style war in an open field between these clown groups and actual kkk of america lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I like the last picture of her, she is a little fluffy, huggable. I like it when you can give a woman a good big hug and it doesn't feel like you're trying to make out with a lamp pole.

Le proces d'ugo fredette celui quona tuer son ex et un autre mr pis cest pousser avec son kid ..... Son avocat essaie de faire avaler au jury qui avai aucune intention de tuer qui se rapelle seulemetn du premier coup de couteau .. Caliss i la poignarde a 17 reprises. Si ya pas dintention cest quoi dabord esti

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

44aadc4edc33c8a94099d3b02c8d2bf6.jpg

jennifer-love-hewitt-1.jpg

8fi9C6t.jpg

3E02CDD000000578-0-image-a-20_1488824025828.jpg

jennifer-love-hewitt-out-in-santa-monica-06-06-2018-8.jpg

Still sexy as hell. Would smash with the force of Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

Back