When you go on your first date.....

Camry90

....how clean is your car when you go pick up the chick(or dude)....
How much energy do you spend on making your car presentable. Clean inside? Outside only? Wash the floor mats?

Do you MR bros do it?

Criss toute les vidanges pi les sac de McDo dans le footwell arriere avec une couvarte par dessus pi j'accroche 5-6 sapin black ice pour camoufler l'odeur.

i take a taxi

more importantly... do you shave ur balls when u go on a first date?

80% of the time my car is clean inside and out when I head out. My rims and tires are a diffrent story however, MR, let me know when you guys find an easy way to get rid of brake dust without using 1000000000 Gallons of rim cleaner lol.

and Inb4 you dont brake lol.

80% of the time my car is clean inside and out when I head out. My rims and tires are a diffrent story however, MR, let me know when you guys find an easy way to get rid of brake dust without using 1000000000 Gallons of rim cleaner lol.

and Inb4 you dont brake lol.

You come by my place and pick up a bottle of PWC wheel cleaner and ready-to-use spray on wheel sealant :p

On Topic, when I was single, I would do a complete outside wash before the date...but I had very little interior panels left, so that was always a bit "sketch"

....how clean is your car when you go pick up the chick(or dude)....
How much energy do you spend on making your car presentable. Clean inside? Outside only? Wash the floor mats?

Do you MR bros do it?

I clean my anus just in case she decides to do a prostate massage !

she'll know right away that if you have the time to take care of your car, she can suck that time out of you and you can take care of her instead.

before my gf, my cars were always immaculate. Now, i need to sneak in a quick wash/interior clean.

Moi je débadge mon char, fak de meme elle a aucune idée dans quoi elle vient dembarquer et je limpressionne des que je floor

Back