Helmet (medium) - Stilo ST4 full carbon fiber - $2200 helmet....best offer takes it

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickd_21

Hi Everyone,

Selling a Stilo ST4 helmet in full carbon fibre. Insanely nice top of the line helmet. It`s very simple, the helmet is too small for me, so I have no use for it anymore. The helmet is a Medium with optional ear muff speakers with mic, top air vent system, hydration system, integrated ejection system, built in HANS posts. It has every single option that Stilo offers.

Here is a link to the helmet on Stilo`s site. https://stilo-usa.com/helmets/st4-gt-w-carbon

Here are pics of the actual helmet:

FullSizeRender1_zpsrhockx6a.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsxw8z2l9z.jpg

FullSizeRender2_zpsxuylcfsf.jpg

FullSizeRender3_zpsniejmdjz.jpg

FullSizeRender4_zpss5sppzgy.jpg

Paid $2200 CAD for this helmet. It`s in near perfect condition and my father used it to race in the Canadian Tour car Championship, so only a few minor scratches which are almost not noticeable and normal for a used helmet.

Selling for best offer....since I need to put a price, I`ll say $500... If I don`t at least receive an offer for $500 from here to August 20th, I`ll put it on ebay with a 500$ reserve. So essentially this thread is an auction with a 500$ reserve

I need this gone by the end of August. Whoever gives me the best offer by August 20th takes it. Please only make serious offers if you want the helmet and are 100% serious about the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back