What features you REALLY wish your car had (and it doesn't now)?

Lexus

Talking about interior/exterior features (that are available in cars today), not mechanical stuff like "I wish my car had a 700 hp 2JZ engine".....

For me, in the Legacy:
- Automatic door locks when car goes over a certain speed (15-20 kmh)
- auto up/down on at least the 2 front electric windows (only has auto-down for the driver)
- remote start
- iluminated steering wheel audio system controls
- oem HIDs
- USB for the audio system
- bluetooth
- rear bench armrest
- electrochromic(auto-dimming) rear-view mirror and side mirrors
- heated steering wheel
- 1 more 12volt charging slot
- 1 regular electrical outlet

Corolla:
- Automatic door locks when car goes over a certain speed (15-20 kmh) (it has this but it does it as soon as you take off, not after a certain speed, it's not oem but came with the remote start system I think)
- auto up/down on at least the 2 front electric windows (only has auto-down for the driver)
- illuminated steering wheel audio system controls
- 6 better speakers & small sub
- bluetooth
- projector headlights and oem HIDs
- rear bench armrest
- electrochromic(auto-dimming) rear-view mirror and side mirrors
- heated seats, steering wheel, mirrors, washer nozzles and windshield
- electric drivers seat
- on-board computer
- panoramic sunroof
- 1 more 12volt charging slot
- 1 regular electrical outlet
- ABS
- ESP

Features that are on the CTS that I wish I had on my Scoobie:

-electrochromic rear-view mirrors
-remote starter
-sunroof
-automatic with manual mode (tiptronic?)

My CAdi has pretty much everything i need in gadgets, i have everything LG mentionned above,

but if go futher
In the Land of the Free , in the ''cue'' computer System they have Pandora app, which is apparently cool, since i stopped my XM radio after 2 years, i get lazy to add music

Maybe electronically foldable Wing mirrors, but i think they didnt since the car is pretty narrow for a 2013 (like 10'' skinnier than a Audi A5 if i remember correctly )

also my 1991 JEtta had pneumatic Locks, those weRe cool as fuck hahahah!

I wish I have less electronic/gadget and less automatic stuff.

Pure mecanic, pure driving, such as the t-rex.

Am I the only one?

My 200S have pretty much all the bells and wistles in term of tech 2.0 and more
Its cool at first, then it somewhat take away the fun of fighting the machine.

But like oVeRdOsE, I would to go back to basic, T-Rex hell yes.
Event an old CRX, AW11 MR2

Je suis pas trop exigeant en ce que j'ai besoin d'un véhicule, mon minimum, A/C,Cruise control,vitre electrique et door lock.

Par contre j'aurais aimé oui que les Nissan Cube américain puisse avoir l'option du toit ouvrant comme ceux européen et japonais. Une transmission mieux gearé, une 6ieme qui vire a 3000rpm a 110km/h avec un 1.8L c'est ordinaire en maudit, rendu la, une 5MT aurait été suffisant.

Après avoir conduit une A8 sur environ 100 Km en 2 jours je doit dire qu'il y a un méchant paquet de feature qui sont très intéressantes et qui un jour vont être disponible pour les gens normaux ie: not "Ceo 10k/days"
comme:

-avoir un moteur de 4xxHp qui fait 7L/100
-Banc a massage
-camera 360 et vue vol d'oiseaux
-suspensions à air ajustable en hauteur
-lane asssit (la voiture conduit tu seul littéralement)
-camera night vison
-ect...

Brb dans mon miata sans A/C et sans cup holder lol

seule chose qui me manque sur mon s3 que javais sur la 335...un putin de mirroir coté passager qui se baisse automatiquement et vise la roue arrière quand je recule pour voir la distance que j'ai avec le trotoir pour les parking en parrallele...c'est con mais c'est la chose qui me manque le plus ...

My CAdi has pretty much everything i need in gadgets, i have everything LG mentionned above,

but if go futher
In the Land of the Free , in the ''cue'' computer System they have Pandora app, which is apparently cool, since i stopped my XM radio after 2 years, i get lazy to add music

Maybe electronically foldable Wing mirrors, but i think they didnt since the car is pretty narrow for a 2013 (like 10'' skinnier than a Audi A5 if i remember correctly )

also my 1991 JEtta had pneumatic Locks, those weRe cool as fuck hahahah!

I don't have Cue on my CTS and it's not a bad thing. I had the ATS with Cue as a loaner while mine was getting maintenance and I hated the interface. Don't get me wrong, the Cue features are GREAT, but the touchpanel in a car is fail because you constantly have to LOOK DOWN from the road ahead to push virtual buttons.

On my CTS you can still "feel" your way on the dash and change the radio settings, blutooth, etc.

I had the option to roll down the windows with the remote on my accord and it was OEM.

I miss this

My Audi, 2014 and no FUCKING USB. wth... The MMI Plug... WTH.. Just put a fn USB port in the fn car.

Cooled seats is the only thing I wish my car had. I swore to myself my next car is gonna have them.

Back