Best foam gun / soap

TheDamned

Hello everyone,

I'd like to know whats the best foam gun to attach to a garden hose (not a pressure washer) and the best soap.

I have read here and there and it seems like the Chemical guys soap Mr Pink and Honeydew snow are the best out there :

61BbRwWbG8L._SL1000_.jpg

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B009OTK094?tag=vig07-20

and this gun :

41O0f66DVKL.jpg

http://www.amazon.ca/Gilmour-75QGFM...3096&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=gilmour+foam+gun

Any other suggestions/inputs appreciated.

This is for a black car.

Interested into this as well.

Never even though about that kind of gadget, but that could definitely save me some time :run:

"Best" for what use?

In most cases, a quality car wash soap is just that. It's the experience that will determine which one you prefer.

Chemical Guys Maxi Suds, HoneyDew, Mr. Pink and all their other wash soaps are the exact same thing in a different color and smell. None of them will clean "better" other than Citrus wash and gloss as it is a stripping soap, therefor more cleaning power.

If you want something that is very concentrated (therefor cost effective) I carry Duraglos #901 in 16oz and it goes for $10.

In the end, it's all about how you like the smell and enjoy the exact texture of the foam (which is relevant to your dilution ratio, water hardness and temp. and dirtiness of the car)

Pour une hose à pression ça existe tu étant donné que toutes les marques ont des système d'embout différents??

"Best" for what use?

Best to remove bigger debris with the first foam pass, best to maintain a black paint a bit longer without swirls.
The best bang for the buck, i'll look into at the Duraglos #901 in 16oz

Thanks Joey.

Interested into this as well.

Never even though about that kind of gadget, but that could definitely save me some time :run:

Yes and no, you must wash anyway with your mitt after the first foam "pass".

The foam is used to dislodge any bigger debris that would swirl the paint if you removed it with your microfiber mitt.

Yes and no, you must wash anyway with your mitt after the first foam "pass".

The foam is used to dislodge any bigger debris that would swirl the paint if you removed it with your microfiber mitt.

That's totally fine for me, right now I put my soap in a big bin, I shoot water in the bin with some pressure to lather the soap, and I apply the soap on the car manually with my mitt lol

If I could use that gun to spray the soap all over the car I would save 15 minutes already lol

Joey, aurais tu un combo Gilmore foam fun adjustable et savons à nous faire?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Je ne vend pas de foam gun, juste des foam cannon, mais s'il a assez d'interet, je peut parler a mon manufacturier pour voir s'il en fabrique et s'il y a un group buy a faire. En general, pour avoir des bon deal direct avec le manufacturier, il me faut minimum 12 unite dans la commande. Pour le savon, je sais qu'en group-Buy je peut avoir de quoi qui a vraiment de l'allure.

C'est ironique que les deux propriétaires de corvette ne veulent pas investir 200$ pour une machine a pression. À voir les démonstrations sur youtube, un foam lance vs foam cannon c'est tellement pas comparable.

un foam canon a 50$ je serai content mais en haut de sa .. je lave pas assé mon char souvent haha . A moin que je le share avec mon meilleur ami sa peut être un bon achat lol

C'est ironique que les deux propriétaires de corvette ne veulent pas investir 200$ pour une machine a pression. À voir les démonstrations sur youtube, un foam lance vs foam cannon c'est tellement pas comparable.
Si t'as le bon mix air/savon un foam gun fait presque une aussi bonne job qu'un foam canon sur une machine à pression.

Not to mention que je veux pas harceler mes voisins avec le son de la machine à pression.

Si t'as le bon mix air/savon un foam gun fait presque une aussi bonne job qu'un foam canon sur une machine à pression.

Not to mention que je veux pas harceler mes voisins avec le son de la machine à pression.

Ca, je doit le dire, non c'est vraiment pas comparable.

Voici mon Foam Cannon Elegance

Et voici un foam gun qui produit ce qui serait considerer comme une "grosse" quantite de mousse

Tu remarquera que ca prend plusieurs minutes avant que le savon ai couler avec le foam cannon, mais que c'est une question de secondes avec le foam gun.

Si tu démarre ton laveur à pression un dimanche à 6h du matin je peux comprendre. Si on c'est bête comme excuse. Ça roule seulement quand tu arroses en passant.

Jsuis in aussi pour un foam gun sur la hose à jardin, je lave mes autos dans le garage et c'est moins de trouble sur la hose que de sortir la laveuse à pression chaque fois et la plugger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back