Need an appraiser for saaq / bought a 25+ year old car - southshore

For anyone who wants to know, I just did it for an old 1976 Honda CB motorcycle I bought. Went to the Honda moto dealer on Decarie, asked if they can appraise, and I just paid their asking price, and they put my bike at $50.

Not sure if every dealership does this, but it took about 10 minutes, and wrote the info on a "form" with the Honda header on it.

I'll post it up tomorrow. It's an 85 mustang GT. Bone stock, bought from original owner, the guy was nearly 70 haha. MINT condition, the only thing he changed was the rims and I don't like them, I've never even heard of them. From what I researched I'm not even sure where he got them.

Thank you / Merci everyone. The appraisal from the ford dealership worked. My car is now plated!

Does anyone know of any good mechanics on the southshore/Brossard area?

PAB Mécanique in St-Hubert, they worked on my Corvette a bit, they're good and honest.

Here she is. Forgot to take an interior and engine pic. Interior is CLEAN. Looks almost brand new, complete with cassette player (even had a rod stewart cassette in it) and engine is just a regular old 85 GT engine bay. nothing pretty.....yet

I'm sorry about the rims haha, came with the car!

Back