Villeneuve to race Formulae ..

It's good news for formule e and Montréal when we are gonna have the gp next year.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Pas à 110% mais le maire a mentionné que ça aurait lieu en septembre l'an prochain

Nowadays when Jacques Villeneuve is mentioned, I immediately think about this video and song combo:

En bon québécois, y s'en calisse!

It's good news for formule e and Montréal when we are gonna have the gp next year.

Nothing is confirmed and people will go because of what it is not if JV is around.

I'm starting to believe he gets these drives as he needs the money.

Everyone just has to face the reality and him most of all, he won once in all his career like 20 years ago and has done nothing but fail and make horible music albums since then. i guess its true what they say that if you have money the world is just given to you no matter the outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pourquoi hater de même sur lui... À sa place je ferais la même chose, le gars a la passion de la course, et trouve le moyen de courser encore à un niveau compétitif et être payé.
Faudrait être cave pour dire non.

Je crois qu'on peut etre fier de lui. Remporter l'Indy 500, un championnat de F1, faire les 24h, courir en Nascar, rally et maintenant la Formule E...

C'est un champion et il fait ce qu'il aime, peu importe qu'il gagne ou qu'il perde.

Everyone just has to face the reality and him most of all, he won once in all his career like 20 years ago and has done nothing but fail and make horible music albums since then. i guess its true what they say that if you have money the world is just given to you no matter the outcome.

well one thing is positive at least this way there is a possibility of him killing himself in a wreck like his father did

Yeah, he only won one MOTHERFUCKING F1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. What a pussy...

And that was before Facebook and Twitter existed, so it doesn't really count.

I have conflicted emotions as a 1 . proud Canadian , 2. as a (former) student, and 3. as a taxpayer and 4. Envronmentalist.

Jacques Villeneuve has lived most of his life in a tax haven /giant ponzi scheme known as Monaco. Presumtively, he is taxed on his residence, and I would imagine contributes zero to Quebec/Canada in income tax. He also comes from an extremely wealthy family. Yet contributing zero to our nation, he feels he has the right to tell others who have worked hard and sweated become working health professionals or other educated people who want to serve Quebec to go F themselves because they had the gall to ask QC to not spend 600 million on a stupid arena with no guarantee of a hockey team, but rather keep tuition stable.

That being said, if Montreal does not get a shitty deal of paying F1 boss Bernie Eccelstone 80,000,000.00 USD $ for the F1 rights, then I am all for formula E, and even Jacques Villeneuve's participation, as it encourages electric vehicles in the Canadian
motor sport culture.

Last edited:

well one thing is positive at least this way there is a possibility of him killing himself in a wreck like his father did

That's on a whole new level of dumbassness.

omg so much hater...cest ridicule...criss de ptit peuples nous sommes les québécois. Dutchscum please go hang yourself

I have conflicted emotions as a 1 . proud Canadian , 2. as a (former) student, and 3. as a taxpayer and 4. Envronmentalist.

Jacques Villeneuve has lived most of his life in a tax haven /giant ponzi scheme known as Monaco. Presumtively, he is taxed on his residence, and I would imagine contributes zero to Quebec/Canada in income tax. He also comes from an extremely wealthy family. Yet contributing zero to our nation, he feels he has the right to tell others who have worked hard and sweated become working health professionals or other educated people who want to serve Quebec to go F themselves because they had the gall to ask QC to not spend 600 million on a stupid arena with no guarantee of a hockey team, but rather keep tuition stable.

That being said, if Montreal does not get a shitty deal of paying F1 boss Bernie Eccelstone 80,000,000.00 USD $ for the F1 rights, then I am all for formula E, and even Jacques Villeneuve's participation, as it encourages electric vehicles in the Canadian
motor sport culture.

Comes from an extremely wealthy family? Are you fucking kidding?

Go read the Gilles Villeneuve biographies... He died flat broke, my friend. All the kids got as an inheritance is a last name and a swiss education.

Go away troll.

Yeah, he only won one MOTHERFUCKING F1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. What a pussy...

And that was before Facebook and Twitter existed, so it doesn't really count.

de 1996-1998 y'a été avec Williams, premiere saison en carriere avec 4 victoire dont sa premiere a melbourne ( se qui est encore un exploit )
deuxieme saison remporte le championnat
troisieme saison williams perd le soutien de renault ( pas la faute a villeneuve )

de 1999-2003 il etait avec BAR, on s'entend que cetait une nouvelle ecurie avec un char de marde

de 2004-2006 y'a jamais vraiment eux de volant pour toute une saison..

Ces pas toute des ti schumacher avec un char qu'il depassait tout les budget sans probleme en recherche et developpement.

Back