rb26 and universal parts ; 1000cc bosch ev14, intercooler, racequip harness

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
YOU CAN ALSO REACH ME BY EMAIL ; INFO AT WAXXON DOT COM

All price are in CND dollars !! ( US Buyer its your time to get lucky lol !! )

I browsed the internet quickly to get the retail price of most of these items. So please be coherent when ‘’making offer’’.

All these parts have approx. 3000 kms or less and are beeing parted out because we’re doing a big overhaul of the engine. This setup made 575whp on a dynapack so these parts are best suited for most people out there since not too many are making over 600whp !

*** Pictures will comes as times goes, my mechanic is still working on parting out the car ! **

1. Apexi Power intake for RB26. Probably the best filtration and sound du to their unique design. Retail for 350$us. Asking 200$ ( maf already sold)

8. R35 OEM BOV, much better construction and no chance of leaking. Can fit with minor modification R32-33-34. Asking 100$

9. Nissan 77mm gear set for oil pump. Use it to rebuild yours for a mild build or for engenier project ( lol!). 50$

11. Nissan BM50 ABS came from a R32 GTR 100$
(you can see it under the a/c stuff)

15. OEM transmission mount, still perfect condition. only 500km on it, will help get a better driving feel. Something not alot of owner think about but well worth it. Retail : 60$us. Asking 40$

16. Bosch EV14 injector 1000cc ( better idle, better power, better fuel economy) with injector adaptor 11mm. Asking 650$ BRAND NEW ( I will try to find the inspection sheet that came with it, i should have it )

17. Racequip 4 point Harness camlock 3 inch Black. ( Set of 2) brand new FIA till 2016. Asking 400$ for the set.

20. Nismo pivot ball. Retail 60us : Asking 30$

22. Front oem gtr diff. 80$

23. Rear diff oem gtr. 100$

25. Catch-can. 30$

26. OEM rb26 stock camshaft ; 50$

27. Nismo Coppermix twin plate clutch for VQ35 ( or use it to rebuild your used Coppermix clutch kit). Asking 350$

( I'm told from a guy who ran 350z that these clutch actually fit the RB/300zx tranny as well! Do your research, you might end up with a steal !)

Missing a few cover bolt and center plate. I already bought a few bolt, brand new:

27.1; Brand new set (x2) of plate to rebuild your coppermix clutch. asking 450$ for the pair.

27.2; Brand new Nissan release bearing. Asking 50$

45. A/C complete kit with lines and such... not sure I can ship the whole kit, look quite big, but we can try or simply ask me what your looking for. Make me an offer, not sure how much these things are worth.

47. MISC stuff, can throw it for free in any order;

48. Popular size for NGK spark plug. asking 20$

49. Used OEM BNR32 intercooler. 100$ No leak, worked fine at 550whp. no pressure lost.

50. OEM oil cooler with port to accept gauge sensor. 30$

51. some Gktech hiccas lockout bolt. 10$

52. oem bnr ashtray 10$

53. OEM used front axle. asking 150$

55. Used Cometic 87mm head gasket for rb26 . Asking 150$

Throttle assembly ( you get what you see on the picture, nothing else) ; 80$

Everything I have for sale is here. As soon as my build is over, I consider throwing everything in the garbage or put it in the trunk and sell it with the car. Don't waste my time, but it could be your chance to grab a good bargain.

I'M leaving the 13th, will be back the 25th august to answer PM.

Back