Besoin daide de mr

mon approche serait de demander a quelqu'un de te faire une annonce en francais qui ne ressemble pas a celui d'un enfant de 11 ans

1- The jokes are lame. People who want a Chaser/Mark II probably know what they are, or if you're trying to get the attention of people who might not be in the market for that car but are looking for a JDM car nonetheless, try pointing out the similarities between it and a Supra.
2- Fiks you are grammer.
3- Cool car, underrated.

Ce serait ben surprenant qu'un gars qui cherche un char familial soit intéressé par un vieux JDM de plus de 20 ans avec une mécanique de même et surtout de dépenser 13500$ pour ça.

No sane person that has a family would buy that car

Your ad is just complete shit. Start over. There's barely any information on the car itself, instead you made lame jokes.

All you need for a good ad is a point by point description + a small text of overall condition of the car. It's not rocket science

-You should point out that its +- a 4-door Supra/Soarer
-You should play on the rarity of the vehicle in Qc
-Add specs + mods + overall condition description
-Forget the family man angle; wont work
-Re-write with proper grammar/spelling/syntax, and add an english version...

My 2c.

e4d61fb69bd020315fbc32485ec6278a.jpg

Thought so thanks for all the input Nice now that I know my weaknesses, and I will work on them. And to answer your question the reason why the car is not here yet is because I not only have customers in Canada but also elsewhere and regarding platin it here, I have no issue with it and I will do it legally with no Vin swap and it is not my first time

Edit: I truly need help regarding my French writing I know it's not good but I would love to have some help

Last edited:
Back