Besoin daide de mr

Thought so thanks for all the input Nice now that I know my weaknesses, and I will work on them. And to answer your question the reason why the car is not here yet is because I not only have customers in Canada but also elsewhere and regarding platin it here, I have no issue with it and I will do it legally with Vin swap and it is not my first time

Edit: I truly need help regarding my French writing I know it's not good but I would love to have some help

Wut u plate your cars with VIN swaps? I thought you find a real legal way around it?

After reading that, I got the impression you're a 13yo kid in a special needs program thanks to that grammar. On that alone, I wouldn't even consider it. If you can't spell, how can you maintain a 20yo car.

Plus, price point, a bone stock 94' JZX90 at 13.5k? HA!, no thanks.

Simplify the add, facts only. No family man in their right mind would consider that thing.

EDIT:
Add FAIL LEVEL: MASTER for attempting to sell a car NOT EVEN ON THE CONTINENT... Dude, you're a disaster

Last edited:
THATS A AMASING CAR (17 yrs not bad)

btw je peux t'aider avec ton français

toyota-chaser-04.jpg

fe0e9e43-2993-4978-9024-5d7b6ae0afbd.jpg

ton client cible est plus un jeune de 17 ans qui commence a tripper sur les chars, mais qui sais pas qui va etre plus content avec un char neuf a 15k. mais en meme temps veux avoir quelque chose d'unique pour affirmer son identiter...

un pere de famille qui a des responsabiliters, va pas acheter ton vehicule pour ce prix la man.

bonne chance dans ta vente.

ton client cible est plus un jeune de 17 ans qui commence a tripper sur les chars, mais qui sais pas qui va etre plus content avec un char neuf a 15k. mais en meme temps veux avoir quelque chose d'unique pour affirmer son identiter...

un pere de famille qui a des responsabiliters, va pas acheter ton vehicule pour ce prix la man.

bonne chance dans ta vente.

moi je promènerais bien mon kid en chaser ! 4 porte !en masse d'espace, l'hiver c'est chiant mais ta blonde a le char neuf !

Yen avait 2 a vendre dernierement sur Kijiji: une noire a 2k de moins mais avec des dommages esthetiques evidents, pis une a 8k de plus (lancienne candy red a munkfu)... Le prix est en ligne avec le marche a mon avis, mais ya de serieux rates quant au public cible vise & dans la structure de lannonce.

I can't believe how these jaydeem cars can be so overpriced

It's people that rip you guys off, they're cheap as fuck.

https://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan car/toyota/aristo/16752013/

A REAL 4 door supra (2JZGTE, not the 1JZ of the chaser that no supra ever had).

$2500 CAD, less than $5000 shipped, landed in halifax and insured. And this one is expensive as fuck because it has leather which is very rare. You usually get them for under 4k landed here. There was one with 62000km for sale the other days for $1700 CAD...

It's people that rip you guys off, they're cheap as fuck.

https://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan car/toyota/aristo/16752013/

A REAL 4 door supra (2JZGTE, not the 1JZ of the chaser that no supra ever had).

$2500 CAD, less than $5000 shipped, landed in halifax and insured. And this one is expensive as fuck because it has leather which is very rare. You usually get them for under 4k landed here. There was one with 62000km for sale the other days for $1700 CAD...

Didn't the 3rd gen Supra come with a 1JZ? Anyhow, IMO this car should be posted for about half the price. You'd have to be nuts to drop 14k on that car, especially when you can get an S15 Spec-R Aero for 11k in BC. And yeah nobody with a family will buy this, your only chance is an enthusiast, but at 13k enthusiasts have much better options for the price.

Quand je magasinais mon GTI, quand j'ouvrais les annonces Lespac ou kijiji, je fermais l'annonce dès que je voyais les mots ''ki'' ou ''pcq'' ou ''vx'' . J'suis peut-être un peu excessif mais pour moi sa en dit long sur la personne, surtout quand tu t'apprête a faire une transaction de + de 10 000$ tu veux le faire avec quelqu'un qui a de l'allure et non un ti-coune. Le meilleur moyen de vendre ton auto serai de faire une annonce clean sans trop de fautes avec les détails de l'auto bien énumérés.

ps. 13 500$ ??

Back