Gold owner thread, muh shiny metal Edition

KossaK

50-gram-pamp-suisse-cast.jpg

100-oz-sunshine__1396968275_68.65.155.1001.jpg

Amazing news.

China and Russia setting up new gold market independent from COMEX
http://sputniknews.com/business/20150816/1025811280.html

Because of this, do you think gold and silver will finally rise up?

is it time to buy gold and silver since it is cheap?
http://www.jmbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/

who exchange fiat currency to have physical currency?

Si toute les variables pointent vers le haut, je te suggère d'attende, ça va baisser encore.

its been a month now I'm debating on buying Swiss pamp gold bouillons. Market has been stable. I cant seem to find more article about Russia and China creating there own markets? Since CDN$ is so shit I'm holding off

I would have a question for you guys, I know nothing about buying any precious metals.This yr I'd like to do so.
Any opinions/suggestions on buying locally with places like Kitko for example or should I consider the RCM in Ottawa.
Another question would be, how does it work? Is it better on buying coins,bars etc. ..no rich guy here just want to watch what I'm doing with my money..been doing lots of reading lately on the mostlikely to happen " financial crisis /crash" coming this fall...but that's another topic.
So any advice/help and tips is greatly appreciated !

I would have a question for you guys, I know nothing about buying any precious metals.This yr I'd like to do so.
Any opinions/suggestions on buying locally with places like Kitko for example or should I consider the RCM in Ottawa.
Another question would be, how does it work? Is it better on buying coins,bars etc. ..no rich guy here just want to watch what I'm doing with my money..been doing lots of reading lately on the mostlikely to happen " financial crisis /crash" coming this fall...but that's another topic.

The thing about gold is that it doesn't give you any dividends over the years. You really have to hope it goes up in value or else you're losing money to inflation.

The thing about gold is that it doesn't give you any dividends over the years. You really have to hope it goes up in value or else you're losing money to inflation.

This, it doesn't cashflow and this is what turned me off from precious metals. Lesson learned in time.

It always fallow inflation.

That the point.

money in the bank will lose value.

Gold and silvier are backup currency. It is there in case you need it.
it is not something you play with like Fiat money or stuck.

This, it doesn't cashflow and this is what turned me off from precious metals. Lesson learned in time.

Also, if you do not buy physical gold to keep in your house, you will have to pay annual fees for insurance and storage of your gold. If you buy physical gold, you will pay a premium over the spot price.

Also, if you do not buy physical gold to keep in your house, you will have to pay annual fees for the storage of your gold. If you buy physical gold, you will pay a premium over the spot price.

That I agree.

You have to Own your Physical currency.

Finally!

Forget Kitco and banks, they charge ridiculous premiums. I've been 100% satisfied with silvergoldbull.com.

As for bars vs coins, etc... It depends why and how much you're buying. For example, if you believe a collapse of the current monetary system is coming then you're better off getting small coins/bars (1oz, 1/4oz, 1/20oz, ...) because that's what you'll be using to buy stuff. Get some silver too, not just gold.

If you're buying a lot, you should consider bigger bars (10oz, 1kg, 100oz, ...). The bigger the bar the less of a premium you pay.

If you're just speculating on price and believe in the current system, then there are other alternatives without all the fees and inconvenience of physical bullion.

Appreciate your comments guys thx!

Finally!

Forget Kitco and banks, they charge ridiculous premiums. I've been 100% satisfied with silvergoldbull.com.

As for bars vs coins, etc... It depends why and how much you're buying. For example, if you believe a collapse of the current monetary system is coming then you're better off getting small coins/bars (1oz, 1/4oz, 1/20oz, ...) because that's what you'll be using to buy stuff. Get some silver too, not just gold.

If you're buying a lot, you should consider bigger bars (10oz, 1kg, 100oz, ...). The bigger the bar the less of a premium you pay.

If you're just speculating on price and believe in the current system, then there are other alternatives without all the fees and inconvenience of physical bullion.

Perfect,great info and tip,thx a lot!!
As for the collapse of the current monetary system, everything I've been reading leads to exactly this...we're heading for very rough waters if ever..
Thx again buddy,much appreciated !

Finally!

+1 for silvergoldbull, bought some silver from them (cant afford gold :\ ) and it was pretty painless and got a very competitive rate compared to spot value.

Finally!

If you believe a total collapse of the monetary system is coming, you should be buying guns, not gold. Just saying...

^ you watch too much movies.

economic system collapse or reset all the time.

The point is people dont want to go full anarchist. they will rebuild another system.

someone with gold could give payment in exchange of a services or goods and then become a trade center.
Than The people invent another currency over the new gold stander.

again Spiff dont know shit.

hfINzHQ.jpg

Last edited:
Gold currently at an all time high in CAD spot prices... Silver has been climbing with it.

If I was going to buy right now it would be platinum.

If anyone is looking to buy, I'm looking to sell part of my stash. Send me a PM.

Unless you need the money for something, or you have a huge stack, hang on to it. Only move I'd make these days is a flip from gold to silver. Flip one ounce to 88 ounces of silver and when the ratio goes down to historical averages, flip back to gold and magically get 2 ounces.

Back