Article: Purely visual, are you BMW M4 or Mercedes AMG C63S?

Purely visual, are you BMW M4 or Mercedes AMG C63S?

• BMW M4

Votes: 55 64.7%
  • Mercedes AMG C63S

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters

allroad

Good side by side comparison, colors do not best represent the styling of each car.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1163814

i love the smoothness and subtlety of the Benz. And as for the rear end..the C63 coupe is incredible. Looks AMG-GT ish.

i like more the Benz styling, alot more "refined". And the small details along with the bumpers ... mmmmmm

Can't stand the roundish design of pretty much any current MB except the AMG-GT so visually I find the M4 more attractive.

And visually, I like to see a third pedal.

I'm with VR6 on this one.

100% would rather an M4
To me they're quite different cars. An M4 is a sports version, whereas a C63 is a faster C-Class.

The C63 looks superb, except the elongated roof drop on the backwindow - I don't get it? Rearward visibility must be non-existant.

The C63 looks superb, except the elongated roof drop on the backwindow - I don't get it? Rearward visibility must be non-existant.

You'll be surprised, looks identical to the CLA rearview window and from the inside you actually see everything.

TBH... M4 I'm not a huge fan of. The M3 I absolutely love.
C63 sedan is a little subtle, not what it used to be. The new C63 coupe is beautiful (Hated the old one)

SO..... with that said....

C63 Coupe > M4

F80 M3 >>>> C63 Sedan

BMW because the benz rooftop looks retarded. They should have made it all glass, it would look less stupid. It just looks like they threw a random piece of metal in there as a tradition or something. I love every else about the C63. I just cant stop staring at that random body panel on the rooftop now lolll

Aethetically, I really dont like the stylistic direction MB is taking; I dont love the M4 but it looks better than the C63 imho.

As stated above tho, M3 over M4 any day!

I'm sad that they're both turbo now. With the weather we've been having lately, I'm sure they would both perform like shit.

Back