Afflux de migrants en Europe, un probleme considérable??

If people read that as communism, they have severe comprehension problems.

I lived in communism. I have read the theory of communism after no longer living there as a kind of sadistic novelty. I know what it takes to get there and how it develops. it's extremely devious as a doctrine and it's hidden in seemingly honest and fair ideas, but just like all things communism, they don't make any sense in reality and can never be really achieved. I can point to many things that many people, not just you, and not just leftists, will preach in good faith which lead down that path. the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

the one thing in that thread, which I admit, was not your text but a copy-paste from some random dude white man who thinks he's opressed by some invisible whiter manlier dude, was the fact that the author does not understand why some people make different amounts of money in different part of the world. the next step is : brothers, let's seize the means of production and distribute them evenly! sound familiar?

so... salaries in alberta are higher than here for the exact same job. why are salaries in toronto higher? why is quebec lower? why is ottawa higher? let's make them all equal! there's a reason for these things. you and I might not like it or agree with it, but it doesn't mean it's wrong. if the author does not understand simple stuff like that, then maybe he should not venture into socio-political discussions because he's just talking out of his ass at that point. also, you shouldn't spread the scribbling of some random guy who doesn't understand basic stuff because you will be associated with his hammer and sickle ideas. he might not know it. you might not know it. but drawing a circle not knowing it's a circle does not make it any less of a circle. I have a feeling that the author knew what he was getting into. nobody is that stupid. he was intentionally naive.
thankfully that thread went away. RIP. just remember, think before you paste if you want to think that you're better than others.

I lived in communism. I have read the theory of communism after no longer living there as a kind of sadistic novelty. I know what it takes to get there and how it develops. it's extremely devious as a doctrine and it's hidden in seemingly honest and fair ideas, but just like all things communism, they don't make any sense in reality and can never be really achieved. I can point to many things that many people, not just you, and not just leftists, will preach in good faith which lead down that path. the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

the one thing in that thread, which I admit, was not your text but a copy-paste from some random dude white man who thinks he's opressed by some invisible whiter manlier dude, was the fact that the author does not understand why some people make different amounts of money in different part of the world. the next step is : brothers, let's seize the means of production and distribute them evenly! sound familiar?

so... salaries in alberta are higher than here for the exact same job. why are salaries in toronto higher? why is quebec lower? why is ottawa higher? let's make them all equal! there's a reason for these things. you and I might not like it or agree with it, but it doesn't mean it's wrong. if the author does not understand simple stuff like that, then maybe he should not venture into socio-political discussions because he's just talking out of his ass at that point. also, you shouldn't spread the scribbling of some random guy who doesn't understand basic stuff because you will be associated with his hammer and sickle ideas. he might not know it. you might not know it. but drawing a circle not knowing it's a circle does not make it any less of a circle. I have a feeling that the author knew what he was getting into. nobody is that stupid. he was intentionally naive.
thankfully that thread went away. RIP. just remember, think before you paste if you want to think that you're better than others.

Communism is only viable for small scale societies like a convent or a school where everyone lives in the same location, everyone has a job to do and everyone else depends on the jobs everyone else do. The largest scale communism that WORKS that I can think of might be a village or a small town.

"Le Village des Schtroumpfs" but with real people.

The moment you start adding the administrative layers that are required by having a large scale society with multiple towns or cities, shores and borders, trade agreements and so on communism collapses and corruption takes over.

That's why I laugh when people point out that Star Trek is communist and they want THAT as an utopian future.

Like the farmer that really wanted to be a starfleet officer, a pop star or a race-ship pilot will be happy farming potatos all his life because that's what "the greater good" wants him to do.

Even with replicators it's not viable.

the only place where it works is in a kibbutz. a bunch of farmers that are dumb as rocks. as soon as you have a difference in IQ, and a need for a difference in IQ it goes down the drain fast. if we were all communists, we would still be farmers or worse yet, cavemen. we are here because initially physical strength and more recently smarts were promoted and paid or rewarded accordingly, not left to rot in a manure filled farming community. that's leaving aside the fact that people don't really like work but they kind of like to be king, so they'll cut corners wherever they can and they'll whack you over the head on pay day just because free money. in a kibbutz you can't really do that because you know everyone and you share everything so nobody has any money really and even if they do you can't really do much with it.

star trek is not communism. it's military. they are ranked according to the notches on their turtleneck. every world they go to has a different standard of life. how is that communism?

'' I lived in communism. ''

@Vladjet2000 , did you write somewhere here about your experience ? I like to read about first hand experience.

A bus full of school children was set on fire by its driver in the outskirts of Milan on Wednesday in an apparent protest against migrant drownings in the Mediterranean, Italian authorities said.https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...y-angry-driver-in-italy/ar-BBV0XQQ?li=AAggNb9This guy should be brought out to sea, lit on fire, then drowned.
Wow I'm happy the kids got away.... what a fuken idiot... I hope some good old Italians have a private conversation with him.

A bus full of school children was set on fire by its driver in the outskirts of Milan on Wednesday in an apparent protest against migrant drownings in the Mediterranean, Italian authorities said.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...y-angry-driver-in-italy/ar-BBV0XQQ?li=AAggNb9

This guy should be brought out to sea, lit on fire, then drowned.

Liberal Italian media are already making excuses for him - like the issues he had with his ex-wife. I'm like: Dudes... STFU.

I colleghi ricordano la sospensione della patente ma lo descrivono come una persona cordiale, mai sopra le righe, anche se "aveva avuto dei problemi familiari pesanti" per via della separazione dalla ex moglie alla quale erano stati affidati i figli. "Ogni tanto i figli venivano a causa sua", racconta una vicina la quale riferisce che in città Sy era chiamato Paolo. "Abita qui da cinque anni - prosegue la donna -, mai avuto un problema, anzi, era un gran lavoratore. Tutte le mattine si svegliava prestissimo per andare al lavoro".

BTW this hits very close to home, Crema is less than 13km from my hometown in Italy:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cre...a982a3cc662de0!2m2!1d9.62246!2d45.4699908!3e0

Also it's more than outskirts of Milan, it's about 30km outside of Milan, maybe a bit more. Similar to St-Bruno to Montreal only with (way) more population density as with all Europe.

Back