MOSPORT lapping GP track!!!!!

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Registration is open for 2016 and spaces are going fast-

We will be at CTMP- Mosport GP track October 10th- Monday holiday Thanksgiving day.

$350 - tax included.

We run 2 groups per day- intermediate and advance. It is NOT a school event- pure lapping for those that have been signed off.
Expect 7 x 30 minutes of lapping.
Its been asked- so yes, you need a helmet- Snell 2005 or newer.

Forms can be found here- http://www.aselc.ca/

I can be reached at 450 662 6927 if you have specific questions.

Hope to see you at the track!

Last edited:
Ça été ma plus belle journée de lapping à vie ! Méchante belle track

Si je peux finir par trouver mon trouble intermittents avec le bolide, j'y serai !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J'y etais avec vous v'la 2 ans.C'est comme une glissade d'eau et rendu en bas tu prends le chair lift to the top.

Exactement. Belle piste, belle gang, Mosport au début de l'automne c'est magnifique, les matins sentent bon l'air frais...

J'avais pas prévu faire Mosport cette année... mais j'y vois une belle opportunité :)

On se voit la bas!

Les boys, joignez-vous a nous pour cette journée! Quelle superbe piste! Beaucoup de dénivellation et virage a haute vitesse.
Un événement a ne pas manquer, et belle faon de finir la saison de lapping 2015!
Ca vaux le trajet!

Hey guys, join us for this event! What a superb track! Lots of elevation chnages and long sweeper turns.
An event not to be missed, and nice way to wrap up the 2015 lapping season!
The road trip is worth it!

Last edited:
Si Octobre est aussi beau que septembre.... ça va être une sortie super incroyable. On a la chance qu'une corporation importante comme CDN Tire se mette le nez à rénover cette superbe piste et qu'on puisse en profiter à prix raisonnable. À ceux qui hésitent, arrêtez d'y penser et just do it. Vous aurez un smile dans la face jusqu'au jour de l'an!

À ceux qui sont pas certains de leurs aptitudes... je suggère du seat time à la journée du 3 à l'ASE.... et de profiter du coaching des instructeurs de l'ASE pour préparer votre sortie à Mosport, a.k.a CDN Tire Motorsports Park.

Git'R'Done!

Il va faire gros soleil, chaud, gang super le fun, bonne bouffe sur une track EXTRAORDINAIRE. J'ai hâte!!!!!!!!!!!

(pis j'ai fais une grosse batch de biscuits à l'avoine pour les pilotes!)

Oh la la. Je pense que je me suis juste fait mal en allant rouler à l'ASE samedi passé avec la G35 en sachant que je n'irait pas à CTMP cette année!
Mais qu'est-ce que je fais à lire ce tread! :cry:

Je garde un souvenir mémorable de ma journée là bas en Fit en 2013.
Have fun out there everybody!

How to do CTMP (Mosport) for NOOBS !

:stan:

Yes , you are experienced on tracks , otherwise you can’t even consider it…but this is really something else !

Prepare your car for a full track day…and then some.
Bring your complete kit and spares. (Pads, discs , fluids, clamps, tools , clothing etc.)
Pack gear for wet weather and a cool night, just in case.
(Street tires drivable in rain , tarp, spare shoes, jackets, hat , gloves )

Get good sleep Saturday and Sunday night. This track requires your full attention.

Meet up with the convoy on Sunday. If there isn’t one, make one!
There is usually one gas stop on the way , maybe Kingston.

Ultramar in Bowmanville usually has high octane.
Head over to the track and help out with the setup.

I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Bowmanville , many camp with the gang.

We have a big celebration at the campsite with a Bar-B-Q and bonfires, lotsa fun !
Do not miss this ! If you drive after to a hotel, don't drink.
Get good sleep..somehow .

Get up early , 7ish dress warm and prepare your car.

Driver meeting :rulez:

This is the most important driver meeting of the year. Listen and obey!
The rules are there for your safety. If they say the track is cold and to take it easy, do that!
You will not win any trophies for your lap time. You can keep the safety electronics on, if you wish.
It is really enough to enjoy this track and bring home great memories!

On the track
Wow , just wow!!!
You really have to experience this. This is a fast track !!!
When I first went on, I was fortunate to have Dave Parcigneau , instructing.
He is amazing and that went really well.
But a few fast laps solo, I had to Pit out and take a break to get my brains back!:eek1:
That did the trick and was able to enjoy my sessions after.

Lunch Break
Bar-B-Q and sharing the experiences with the gang!
The ASELC put a lot of effort into your satisfaction. Enjoy !

I usually skip a session after and get my camera out while hiking up to the back of turn 2.
Now that you know the track, you can watch the fast group and pick up some tips!

Back on Track
Track is warmer now and you are more comfortable. Enjoy !

Supper
The gang heads usually heads over over to Kingston for food and a short get together.
Ask around and join in!

Drive home
Now is the time you will use that needed sleep you had the night before.
Be careful and bring back your memories.

Congrats , You have driven on fastest track in North America !:victory:

Dave S

:stan:

Yes , you are experienced on tracks , otherwise you can’t even consider it…but this is really something else !

Prepare your car for a full track day…and then some.
Bring your complete kit and spares. (Pads, discs , fluids, clamps, tools , clothing etc.)
Pack gear for wet weather and a cool night, just in case.
(Street tires drivable in rain , tarp, spare shoes, jackets, hat , gloves )

Get good sleep Saturday and Sunday night. This track requires your full attention.

Meet up with the convoy on Sunday. If there isn’t one, make one!
There is usually one gas stop on the way , maybe Kingston.

Ultramar in Bowmanville usually has high octane.
Head over to the track and help out with the setup.

I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Bowmanville , many camp with the gang.

We have a big celebration at the campsite with a Bar-B-Q and bonfires, lotsa fun !
Do not miss this ! If you drive after to a hotel, don't drink.
Get good sleep..somehow .

Get up early , 7ish dress warm and prepare your car.

Driver meeting :rulez:

This is the most important driver meeting of the year. Listen and obey!
The rules are there for your safety. If they say the track is cold and to take it easy, do that!
You will not win any trophies for your lap time. You can keep the safety electronics on, if you wish.
It is really enough to enjoy this track and bring home great memories!

On the track
Wow , just wow!!!
You really have to experience this. This is a fast track !!!
When I first went on, I was fortunate to have Dave Parcigneau , instructing.
He is amazing and that went really well.
But a few fast laps solo, I had to Pit out and take a break to get my brains back!:eek1:
That did the trick and was able to enjoy my sessions after.

Lunch Break
Bar-B-Q and sharing the experiences with the gang!
The ASELC put a lot of effort into your satisfaction. Enjoy !

I usually skip a session after and get my camera out while hiking up to the back of turn 2.
Now that you know the track, you can watch the fast group and pick up some tips!

Back on Track
Track is warmer now and you are more comfortable. Enjoy !

Supper
The gang heads usually heads over over to Kingston for food and a short get together.
Ask around and join in!

Drive home
Now is the time you will use that needed sleep you had the night before.
Be careful and bring back your memories.

Congrats , You have driven on fastest track in North America !:victory:

Dave S

Dave- that's an accurate review and preparation for this event. Thanks for sharing!

One change- no longer ASE LC lunch BBQ- sorry. But the canteen is open for food and drinks!!

Oh yeah Petro Canada has the fuel in Bowmanville and the track gas station is open from noon to 1:30pm.

Dave- that's an accurate review and preparation for this event. Thanks for sharing!

One change- no longer ASE LC lunch BBQ- sorry. But the canteen is open for food and drinks!!

Oh yeah Petro Canada has the fuel in Bowmanville and the track gas station is open from noon to 1:30pm.

My Pleasure, you guys have fun !!! The campfire party is legendary !

Il va faire gros soleil, chaud, gang super le fun, bonne bouffe sur une track EXTRAORDINAIRE. J'ai hâte!!!!!!!!!!!
(pis j'ai fais une grosse batch de biscuits à l'avoine pour les pilotes!)
:butthead:

Back