Need help VQ35DE random stalling

Trupower Distribution

I have an 03 I35 (maxima) and recently started having random stalling issues, RPM's drop I restart the car and it's good for the rest of the day. Today was different, car stalled and wouldn't start for a good 5 minutes, I was stuck at a light. Finally restarted and was good for the whole day. Things i changed so far, cam shaft sensors both, bank a and bank b. Maf sensor (used) waiting on a new one. My car had a recall done ???? not sure when but it was for the camshaft sensor where the circuit board would crack from getting to hot. Anyone ever have this problem and find a solution? Thanks. No CEL is on either.

looks like something electrical, I had a friend that his sentra could stall anytime because a wire behind the glove box wasn't giving a good connection. that wire was for suplying current to the ECU for the engine. could also be the ECU itself that fried.

J ai vecu un episode semblable plusieurs mois apres avoir changé un camshaft sensor jusqu a ce que je decouvre que le connecteur electrique du camshaft n etait bien entré meme si il paraissait pourtant etre bien en place. Tu peux essayer de les deconnecter et les reconnecter. Bonne chance dans tes recherches.

had same kind of issues on my spec-v, ended up being the MAF.

The original box is back in the maf is changed and the car is running with no problems. I heard the MAF's on these cars, the ones with the AIT inside are very sensitive to change. I'll keep it stock, although i miss the sound the motor made at WOT.

Back