Mr. ROBOT tv show

Interesting. May have to resume based on this thread. I got sick of it after 2-3 episodes of season 2.

Season 2 is super slow paced and necessary to understand the depth of Elliots struggle/character and really sets up everything. It get's better after the 1st half.

Je vais essayer de watch S03 EP10 tonight. À date la saison 3 est excellente, mais la twist de la Saison 1 fesse plus je trouve.

La saison 2 n'a pas vraiment de but, mais y'a quand même un effet de ''Ooooooh you got me Sam''.

La ligne entre la fiction et la réalité est très mince considérant les news d'aujourd'hui...

Vraiment un cristi de bon show, si vous êtes capable de toffer, mais ca vaut la peine.

Ce show là est a veille de détrôner Breaking Bad dans mon Top3 des meilleurs séries à vie.

I think the asian guy/lady rose has the same condition as elliot but experience it differently .

I didn't understand wtf was going with the blonde at the end. Does she also have multiple personalities or when she says I need to tell her bla bla she's talking about white rose?

I didn't understand wtf was going with the blonde at the end. Does she also have multiple personalities or when she says I need to tell her bla bla she's talking about white rose?
She had a mental breakdown after the attacks on the storage facilities. For some reason, she believes that white rose is building a time machine.

Back