Where to find quality dog treats ?

I get bones from the butcher once the insides of the bone is gone I throw them out. I don't let my dogs crunch on the bones.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Bad advise man! Chicken bones can kill a dog.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Perhaps you are right !

I was feeding my 2 huskies back home with meaty chicken bones for over over 4 years .. Was always ok..
They wouldn't always swallow the whole bone sometimes they would just chew on it and leave it on the ground

Never fed them with dry dog food .. Usually my leftovers (would always buy/cook a little extra)
One thing we always had a problem with is stuffing veggies in them lol.. They second they smelled veggies they wouldn't eat

Perhaps you are right !

I was feeding my 2 huskies back home with meaty chicken bones for over over 4 years .. Was always ok..
They wouldn't always swallow the whole bone sometimes they would just chew on it and leave it on the ground

Never fed them with dry dog food .. Usually my leftovers (would always buy/cook a little extra)
One thing we always had a problem with is stuffing veggies in them lol.. They second they smelled veggies they wouldn't eat
Lol the veggies stuff is weird. My Doberman loves vegetables and fruits so much, his favourite is raspberries, strawberries and cucumber. His main food is fresh Pacific salmon. That dog eats better than mtl nord people.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Lol the veggies stuff is weird. My Doberman loves vegetables and fruits so much, his favourite is raspberries, strawberries and cucumber. His main food is fresh Pacific salmon. That dog eats better than mtl nord people.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I had two cats .. One of them would kill for fish products on the other side the other cat didn't like fish much ... the fucker loved watermelon, carrots, celery sticks ... Never seen that in my life lol

I guess all animals are different

Back