Rust proof shop recommendation

Mudkicker

Legacy Member
I am looking for a good professional shop that uses a product that is not too liquidy. I hate having to wash the product off my car every week well into the summer.

I used Krown a few years ago on my GTI and it destroyed all of my door seals...was a disaster!

I went with Krown from Nelson last year on my brand new Jeep. Very professional and quick service. Jeep is obvs. still looking good.
I guess time will tell.

I recommend them.:bigup:

I went with Krown from Nelson last year on my brand new Jeep. Very professional and quick service. Jeep is obvs. still looking good.
I guess time will tell.

I recommend them.:bigup:
The product that Krown uses seems to have a chemical reaction to the rubber used for my door seals. It made all of them swell up and warp. This is why I am looking for different reputable place.

So Dura Tech or Ziebart...what about Metropolitain?

Something has always bothered me about cars that have 20 overlapping stickers of Anticouille Metropolitain and... having rust issues. That's just IMO

I had tried the duratech stuff on some friends cars and just didn't like the feels nor the smell, guess it was just one of those ''nope'' feels.

Something has always bothered me about cars that have 20 overlapping stickers of Anticouille Metropolitain and... having rust issues. That's just IMO

I had tried the duratech stuff on some friends cars and just didn't like the feels nor the smell, guess it was just one of those ''nope'' feels.
Is the Ziebart product very liquidy and leaks for many months after treatment?

Back in the day, it was Ziebart once every 7-8 years, thus the price... No leaks whatsoever.

Back