Welsh Corgi breeder?

$THE AFTERMATH$

Legacy Member
My gf and i are looking to get one of those, but not sure about getting one in a pet shop ( we have not seen a corgi in any petshop anyway)

Are there any breeder in Qc?

Are you sure this breed is for you? Corgis are very special dogs and are best to be brought up on a farm in the country these dogs need attention 24/7 ,if they don't have that they will get VERY bad habits ,this breed is NOT like any other,it really needs someone who knows what there doing , we had one for 4 years and had to give it to a farm that knows the breed inside out because it got out of hand (aggressive etc etc). **This is a herding dog that is meant to herd live stock daily and work,its in there blood it will even nip the masters back legs .. I just went threw all this and trust me its not fun!

Are you sure this breed is for you? Corgis are very special dogs and are best to be brought up on a farm in the country these dogs need attention 24/7 ,if they don't have that they will get VERY bad habits ,this breed is NOT like any other,it really needs someone who knows what there doing , we had one for 4 years and had to give it to a farm that knows the breed inside out because it got out of hand (aggressive etc etc). **This is a herding dog that is meant to herd live stock daily and work,its in there blood it will even nip the masters back legs .. I just went threw all this and trust me its not fun!

Funny you mention that, both corgis Owner I know live on farms/ranch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back