Heads up, Pirelli winter ice zero, looks like a good alternative to studded Hakka 8

Dubweiser

For those looking for high quality factory studded tires, choices are very limited, but Pirelli seems to have made these available for 2015 and they look like GREAT bang for the buck.

205/55/16's are going for around 165$, much cheaper than Hakka 8's, and Norwegian test results seem to rate them to be just about as good as the Hakka 8's, ContiIceContacts, and better than the Gislaved Nordfrost 100's.

Good looking tire

dettagli_icezero_03.png

I think I will try them on my Rav4 XLE AWD. 178$ in 225/65/17 instead of 230$ for hakka 8 studded.

ContIice contact a not available, I have them on my forester and is the best tire I ever own.

Where is the comparison review? I don't care what the tire looks like, it is about the grip and longevity.

I tried Pirelli winters in the past and the rubber was so hard that the grip was horrible.

I will stick with Nokian, proven track record and longevity.

We just received some for the 2015 season.
Rubber feels softer than the pirelli winter scottozero or the old winter carving edge. It feels like the winter ice control, which is a good thing because its softy.

Where is the comparison review? I don't care what the tire looks like, it is about the grip and longevity.

I tried Pirelli winters in the past and the rubber was so hard that the grip was horrible.

I will stick with Nokian, proven track record and longevity.

It dépends which models you pick. The icecontrol and winter carving edge have very high quality soft rubber, and are awesome for snow-ice.

The sottozero and snow sport models have hard rubber and are made for high performance cars for cold temperatures, but they suck in snow and ice. Y

^^i had winter carving and after a month i sold them because they were the shittiest tyre i've ever had.

Nice mais c'est leur version initiale. On dirait des chinois qui copient les autres hehe..

Je vais rester avec Nokian.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Pirelli know how to make a good tire?

Nope! but they sure know how to advertise and pay off manufacturers to use their products. Not to mention greasing every tire shop to push product to consumers.

tant qu'a acheter du pirrelli, qui est en passant une proprieter chinoise, il prefererais avoir du Linglong Chingchong tires, qui apparement est aussi chinois.

on dira se qu'on voudra, mais toute ou presque tout ce que nous utilisont aujourdhui vienne de manufacture asiatique, que ca soit coreen, chinois, japonais....

bientot, si ce n'est pas deja fait...il vont devenir une puissance economique mondiale capable de rivaliser avec l'economie de l'amerique du nord.

juste parce que leur facon de vivre n'est pas aussi reglementer que la notre.

ca l'a ces points positif et negatif.

NEVER NEVER NEVER buy Pirelli. I would rather Linglong Chingchong tires.

dit de pas acheter du pirelli

dit pas pourquoi.

ok.

Sur mon civic 2008 j'ai acheter du pirelli winter carving, ben cliss, ma belle soeur roule encore avec ses pneus la sur sa civic(je lui est vendu les pneus) Donc ils on toffer environ 7 hivers. Pas pire. et je suis jamais rester pogner avec ça.

I sell alot of tires and ive been in the industry for over a decade. 96% of all tires i see with bubbles or threads falling apart are Pirelli. They seem to have a far greater defect rate than Nankang, Evergreen, Nexen, Falken, etc...

Vredestein c'est une bien reconnue? J'en avais pas vraiment entendu parlé avant cette année et je me demande si leur pneus d'été haute performance sont pas pire... Ils ont des drole de thread en tout cas haha

vredenstein_ultrac_sessanta_suv_fr.jpg

Back