Driving a Ferrari in TO

CRNKY

Guy was recording people's reactions while driving on the streets of TO. Honestly WTF is wrong with those black guys trying to jump on his car and hitting his mirror?

Check le criss de pouilleux avec son "your car can feed Africa for a year". The jealousy is strong with this one.

"Your car can feed a village in Africa for over a year, you know that? "

WTF is wrong with people making stupidass comments like that...

and that $%^ who hit the mirror.. deserve to take a killer selfie

Check le criss de pouilleux avec son "your car can feed Africa for a year". The jealousy is strong with this one.

the same kind of people would see a loaded 185k Merc S63 but not say shit, which is woprth more than a 8 year old F430

REgular joe buys his dream car, gets hated onm
yet if Lil wayne would pass with a Rolls, by people would cry of joy

sad how these dummies have the loudest voice nowadays,

also Wtf was that guy trying to do putting his ass on the car

The guy has a bunch of videos, he's very chill too. Every time someone asks him to rev the engine he does it.

the response to that guy who asks if he does anything good with his money would be "are you on your way to volunteer at the soup kitchen?"

I'm surprised people actually comment like that.. I mean if I see a rare car i'd take a second look but that's about it..
I can see myself getting annoyed by this IF I ever had a car like that..

That's unbelievable. Some people's comments got me real rattled.

Guy who tucked in the mirror would have gotten a swift kick in the face. I would have clocked that guy.

I think people are simply jealous and when people are jealous they will denature whatever you got.

It albout money, Ferrari = alot of $$$ not mather what.

People in general don't like seeing people with more money.

Human thing

the response to that guy who asks if he does anything good with his money would be "are you on your way to volunteer at the soup kitchen?"

What a raisin face. Besides, no, 150k would NOT feed the entire continent of Africa for a year. As a matter of fact, give most poor African countries 150k and they would buy a bunch of guns and explosives and kill each other with your 150k.

This guy chose to entertain himself with the money he made. I would do the same.

If I saw a modern day hyper car (p1, laferrari etc) hell yeah id stop stare and drool and comment but an f430 =/

Who else believes these are setup and made just for views ?

I would doubt it. I get reactions just because of the color of my wheels....and I drive a scion. lol. It wouldn't surprise me if he only had to drive around for about an hour to get all those reactions in the right part of town.

I would doubt it. I get reactions just because of the color of my wheels....and I drive a scion. lol. It wouldn't surprise me if he only had to drive around for about an hour to get all those reactions in the right part of town.

Same here, I get many reactions with my car even tho it's just a blacked out stang, nothing to brag about lol. So this video is real, no staging at all imo.

Lulz to the brittish lady at the end.

Africa comment guy is for sure a barista at Starbucks who's boyfriend ain't putting out no more so he took it out on Ferrari guy.

Weird part is that it's not uncommon to see nice cars driving around in Toronto. You'd think they would have gotten the stupid comments out of their systems awhile ago.

A Ferrari belongs on the open road not in the city centre. You can comment on the people's reactions but what is the real point of this video?

Back