Driving a Ferrari in TO

whenever I see a good looiking car, I just thumbs up the driver. there's no point doing more than that.

Now do this in an F12, FF or 599 GTB... I bet people wouldn't even notice. Actually a real Ferrari connoisseur would have one of those as it's actually how Enzo would have wanted it.

i get comments all the time and my car isn't that special either. 95% of the comments are just awesome and positive, but there's always some people in society who like to hate no matter what.

So that this guy got these comments isn't surprising. Props to him for being so calm though. Even if some of you are saying "meh, JUST an F430".. guess what? It's still a ferrari, and it's HIS ferrari. It's HIS car. It's his baby. It's no one else's. I feel the same way he does in his car, and I just drive an Audi. And the same goes for most of you with your cars

I certainly would never tolerate anyone jumping on my car, or anyone else's car. Or hitting my mirror, or anything else going on in these videos

Africa comments are the most stupid around. We have people starving here in Montreal as well.

Anyone thinking these videos are fake, should think again. I was privileged enough to get a ride in a 25th anniversary Countach years ago and the hate was just as visible. "Small penis", "looking for attention", "drug dealer", "deserves to get pulled over", "kit car", etc... People will say anything to hate against someone who has something that they want, it's almost natural. This occured in maybe a 10-15 minute ride, but the owner was very used to it and just smiled and waved.

I as well have already gotten comments while driving (although not the same caliber car), but things like "I like your grandfather's car", "your dad lets you drive it", "showing off with loud mufflers", "that money can go to helping kids in need", and I can go on for a while. I've come to notice that for every thumbs up I get, I get 10 middle fingers (figuratively speaking).

The point of these videos is first and foremost, to generate views, thus income. At the same time, it further proves how the common person views others whom they envy.

Back