Muslim flight attendant says she was suspended for refusing to serve alcohol

We have to respect islam and their beliefs !!!!

Put huge signs : NO MUSLIMS ALLOWED in front of every bar , restaurants ,clubs ...
We have to support them and keep them away from alcohol

Afterwards make sure alcohol is served Everywhere even in primary schools for teaches

Muslims leave country !

Last month i got new indian neighbors with little kids that run around all the time.( i live in a townhouse). Had to knock on their door at 1:30am because the family was blasting 'habla' music of whatever. 4 doors down there is a weird Asian that has been seen burning american money at the end of his drive way in a bucket. across the street from me there is a lady(unknown nationality, maybe polish) that considers herself a naturalist and has weeds growing 6 foot high from her doorway to the road, and then buckets of flowers/weeds from her garage to the end of her drive way. My girlfriend works for the city of Ottawa as manager for a certain ward(can't say) and received numerous request from all sorts of religion/nationality on how we should change things to accommodate their ways. Things only get worse for us canadians that want a simple life free of all this god damn crap. There is nothing we can do, if we do / say anything we look like racists, yet it's becoming more and more apparent that Canadians are sick of these people, yet politicians don't listen or do anything (whatever financial reason is behind it...).

This year a massive Mosque was build around the corner of my street, now the area and street is always filled with cars and people going there for their religious reasons parking and blocking areas where they shouldn't be.
I've had enough. I finally did what I wanted to do for a long time. The only real way to get away from this problem that no one will fix is to GTFO. I bought a country house, 2.3 acres outside of Ottawa. Moving in Nov 1st.

here is 1/7 of my backyard, no front neighbors, no rear neighbors
http://cdn.realtor.ca/listing/TS635764062853670000/reb76/highres/2/969912_20.jpg
[url]http://i60.tinypic.com/2u61grm.png[/url]

at night, i'll be having beers around the fire pit with my friends, I will no longer be hearing random 'hablas' yelling their music and no more f*cking neighbors. My dogs will be able to run free without hearing people screaming out of terror.( Many muslim and asians are terrified of dogs.).

As of November 1st, i will be living a true traditional Canadian life, enjoying nature, and doing canadian things in my backyard without having neighbors complain. Probably will have my own ice rink the the back yard too, god knows i have room for it.

F*ck all religious people shoving their ways in our face. I'm out. If you ask me , this is the only solution, politicians wont do anything.
Also, i'll stop looking at media content when i move, nothing but negativity in the news papers.
But you will still have photoshop for your coupon scam amirite?

seule facon de les faire tous partir c'est de faire une loi qui autorise les femmes à se promener seins nues. y'a assez de feministes que ca va etre fréquent de voir des seins nue l'été sur la promenade st-hubert.

anyway, quand c'est rendu que miley cyrus peut etre seins nues a jimmy kimmel tant qu,elle met un sticker sur le mamelon... on vois bien que c'est ridicule de les empecher de les montrer.

combattez l'islam par les seins. feministes vs muslim.

'' politicians wont do anything.''

This is a shame , they want votes on our back. Lets see how many will adopt a migrant in their own home ?

Last month i got new indian neighbors with little kids that run around all the time.( i live in a townhouse). Had to knock on their door at 1:30am because the family was blasting 'habla' music of whatever. 4 doors down there is a weird Asian that has been seen burning american money at the end of his drive way in a bucket. across the street from me there is a lady(unknown nationality, maybe polish) that considers herself a naturalist and has weeds growing 6 foot high from her doorway to the road, and then buckets of flowers/weeds from her garage to the end of her drive way. My girlfriend works for the city of Ottawa as manager for a certain ward(can't say) and received numerous request from all sorts of religion/nationality on how we should change things to accommodate their ways. Things only get worse for us canadians that want a simple life free of all this god damn crap. There is nothing we can do, if we do / say anything we look like racists, yet it's becoming more and more apparent that Canadians are sick of these people, yet politicians don't listen or do anything (whatever financial reason is behind it...).

This year a massive Mosque was build around the corner of my street, now the area and street is always filled with cars and people going there for their religious reasons parking and blocking areas where they shouldn't be.
I've had enough. I finally did what I wanted to do for a long time. The only real way to get away from this problem that no one will fix is to GTFO. I bought a country house, 2.3 acres outside of Ottawa. Moving in Nov 1st.

here is 1/7 of my backyard, no front neighbors, no rear neighbors
http://cdn.realtor.ca/listing/TS635764062853670000/reb76/highres/2/969912_20.jpg
[url]http://i60.tinypic.com/2u61grm.png[/url]

at night, i'll be having beers around the fire pit with my friends, I will no longer be hearing random 'hablas' yelling their music and no more f*cking neighbors. My dogs will be able to run free without hearing people screaming out of terror.( Many muslim and asians are terrified of dogs.).

As of November 1st, i will be living a true traditional Canadian life, enjoying nature, and doing canadian things in my backyard without having neighbors complain. Probably will have my own ice rink the the back yard too, god knows i have room for it.

F*ck all religious people shoving their ways in our face. I'm out. If you ask me , this is the only solution, politicians wont do anything.
Also, i'll stop looking at media content when i move, nothing but negativity in the news papers.
I feel you i move from montreal to la sarre abitibi maybe redneck but no religion problem

lol at the people saying they are moving to the country to avoid religion. Fucking gotten to :5shots:

But you will still have photoshop for your coupon scam amirite?

yup,. been doing it for + 2 years now, love getting stuff half price. got a Dyson vacumm DC37 (650$) for 340$
in the long run, it helped me save for this house :)

She converts to Islam. (it is not mentionned if the idiot did that before or after she got the job)

Does not know for awhile that she can't serve alcohol. Finally realizes it and stops serving alcohol. Then files a discrimination complaint because she says they are sincerely held religious beliefs.

Just LOL at this nonsense. She's not even a legit muslim, she's more like a troll.

But seriously, dress as a muslim and get bullshit accomodations, work less, get paid the same.

All flight attendants should convert to islam so they can have less work for the same pay. This is beyond logic and stupidity. I hope she is shamed on public TV.

She converts to Islam. (it is not mentionned if the idiot did that before or after she got the job)

Does not know for awhile that she can't serve alcohol. Finally realizes it and stops serving alcohol. Then files a discrimination complaint because she says they are sincerely held religious beliefs.

Just LOL at this nonsense. She's not even a legit muslim, she's more like a troll.

But seriously, dress as a muslim and get bullshit accomodations, work less, get paid the same.

All flight attendants should convert to islam so they can have less work for the same pay. This is beyond logic and stupidity. I hope she is shamed on public TV.

c est evident pourtant
Stanley,40, started working for ExpressJet nearly three years ago. About two years ago she converted to Islam. This year she learned her faith prohibits her from not only consuming alcohol but serving it, too, Masri said.

faque elle a ete une fausse musulmane pendant des mois a servir de l'alcool
selon moi, en toute sincerite, pour etre une tete folle, elle merite la lapidation en Arabie Saoudite

Proves that the new generations keep getting stupider.

That chart proves that independent thinking is on a rise. It's quite refreshing, actually.

I'm not sure how it proves that new generations are getting "stupider."

To comment on the article, it's disappointing. The only reason she could use to defend herself would be to claim she was not informed she'd be serving alcohol, which is almost an impossibility, and any sort of logical deduction into such a field of employment would allow for the assumption that alcohol will need to be served. This is despite the lack of issue that there is nothing illegal, or culturally degrading about serving alcohol here in North America. Therefore, she's a bigot.

'' The flow of immigration into Canada from around the world, and in particular the flow from Muslim countries, means a pouring in of numbers into a liberal society of people from cultures at best non-liberal. But we know through our studies and observations that the illiberal mix of cultures poses one of the greatest dilemmas and an unprecedented challenge to liberal societies, such as ours, when there is no demand placed on immigrants any longer to assimilate into the founding liberal values of the country to which they have immigrated to and, instead, by a misguided and thoroughly wrong-headed policy of multiculturalism encourage the opposite.''
Ref. http://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/th...lim-immigration-a-threat-to-canada-yea-or-nay

''
When I visited Islamic nation of Kosovo what I found was called moderate Islam. You can buy pork, alcohol and gamble.

But this is not moderation, but ignoring the Sharia.

There is only one Islam and it is not moderate nor is it extreme. What we call moderate Islam is the lack of Islam.

Islam is the doctrine found in the Koran, Sira and Hadith. The doctrine is perfect, complete, universal and eternal. How can you moderate something that is perfect, complete, universal and eternal ?

You cannot improve perfection, you cannot take anything away from completeness, you cannot change what is eternal.

What we call moderate Islam is the lack of Islam, no Sharia or the weak Islam of Mecca.''
Ref. http://www.politicalislam.com/moderate-islam/

Coworker told boss one day out of the blue that from now on he is going to take breaks so he can pray and the company can't do anything about it because it's his right. Boss told him no problem, just don't forget to punch out when you go to pray and punch back in when you're ready to work because we only have to pay you for your work. He did not leave his station once, also never prayed during breaks before or after this.

Moi je me décris comme étant un protectioniste, pas un raciste. J'essaie de protèger les valeur et les droits gagner a feu et a sang par nos ancêtres, nos parents et nos grand parents pour avoir la qualité de vie qu'on a aujourd'hui.

quand je disais ca y a 10 ans MR me crachait dessus , bon MR etait tres west island pas d'icitte dans ce temps la

Back