iPhone 6s et iPhone 6s Plus: Lancement le 9 septembre 2015

Marty_Mart

C’est demain, mercredi 9 septembre, qu’Apple devrait annoncer la sortie du iPhone 6s et iPhone 6s Plus.

Je suggère qu’on utilise ce thread pour discuter de tout ce qui touche cet appareil: Ses caractéristiques, ses avantages, ses inconvénients, son prix, etc.

Les principales rumeurs indiquent que ce nouveau modèle aura un bon update comparé le 6 :
  • Processeur A9
  • 2GB de RAM
  • Caméra 12 mégapixels
  • Force Touch (écran qui détecte à quelle force on appuie)
  • Même format que iPhone 6 et iPhone 6S

Personnellement, j’ai un iPhone 4S qui me tuff depuis 4 ans. J’attendais que le nouveau modèle sorte pour le remplacer alors j’ai bien hâte qu’il soit disponible chez Rogers.

Force Touch = recipe for disaster.

Remember when everyone on MR mocked me because of what I said about the Wiimotes before the Wii came out (people would wind up throwing them at TVs and breaking them and the TVs...) but then it actually started happening!

IMG_28742-1000x625.jpg

I wish they would come up with a 4 inch (or 4.5 inch) model à la iPhone 5S. >5 inch screen is just too big IMO.

Innovation is dead in the smartphone market...

It's cyclical. You also have to milk the innovation you have for all it's worth to justify the R&D cost. Smartphones have caught up to PC's in that even the average model will fill all your practical needs. We're seeing that with longer refresh cycles from consumers.

The biggest thing about this new iphone is the 2gb of ram finally. Won't have to constantly reload pages in safari.

I wish they would come up with a 4 inch (or 4.5 inch) model à la iPhone 5S. >5 inch screen is just too big IMO.

L'écran du 6 normal est 4.7 pouces et il parait que le 6s ne sera pas différent (un format normal et un format "plus")

BRB innovation is dead;

Apple brings 64bit, meh useless, fast forward to today, every high end phone has it.
Apple brings touch id, meh useless, fast forward to today,every high end phone has it.
Apple brings forcetouch, meh useless, fast forward to next year,every high end phone will have it.

Pixel count doesn't really matter, if you dont plan to put you pictures on billboards. I rather have a good lense with a good aperture and a good sensor rather then 2000000 megapixels.

The iphone 6/6+ takes better pictures than other phones that have 13,16,21,23 mp cameras.

Only negative part is the price, 1300$ for a 64gb unlocked :/

I like how eveyone with their new iphone 6 goes right away to say that its better than my 1,5 year+ old Galaxy S5 , From talking about cars or chicks to right away , hey thats a S5?, nice but my Iphone 6 is much better because of style and patents etc...

i think when got it , add the fact that i have a 64Gb card for 30$ im not even sure you could have gotten a 5C at that price back then with that memory, hence not sure why they compare their 400$ with contract phones with my old ''pos''

anyway fanboys gon FAnz

BRB innovation is dead;

Apple brings 64bit, meh useless, fast forward to today, every high end phone has it.
Apple brings touch id, meh useless, fast forward to today,every high end phone has it.
Apple brings forcetouch, meh useless, fast forward to next year,every high end phone will have it.

Pixel count doesn't really matter, if you dont plan to put you pictures on billboards. I rather have a good lense with a good aperture and a good sensor rather then 2000000 megapixels.

The iphone 6/6+ takes better pictures than other phones that have 13,16,21,23 mp cameras.

le Z5 devrais avoir une qualité similaire de caméra au 6S.

Sinon le S6 bat le 6S out of the water en terme de qualité de caméra.

aussi le 6S est tres flexible ^^

On dira ce que l'on voudra, mais il y a juste le iphone qui peut partir des débat si long avant son annonce...

BRB innovation is dead;

How about multitasking?

lel

Back